Joe Joyce v Kash Ali

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Not sure this is the best fight for Joyce, after beating the likes of Dubios, Parker and Takkam...what is this fight going to do other than to keep him active?

Ali is absolutely shite

I fully expect to see a Joyce v Whyte fight popping up shortly with them both fighting this weekend...another fight i have very little interest in

Not sure this is the best fight for Joyce, after beating the likes of Dubios, Parker and Takkam...what is this fight going to do other than to keep him active?

Ali is absolutely shite

I fully expect to see a Joyce v Whyte fight popping up shortly with them both fighting this weekend...another fight i have very little interest in
Bro got obliterated by Big Trouble from Big China. Give him a tune up.

It's an easy comeback fight I guess. I have no doubt he gets back to the best fights he can after.

I hope Joyces chin isnt gone after the Zhang fights. If it is hes completely fucked going forward.

This isnt the kind of fight that should put that to the test though. Gigantic step down.

well, that was a terrible fight, Joyce is basically done at this point, he was getting pinged at will by Ali and a bigger puncher would have stopped him, he cant go on taking shots like that for much longer

also...possibly the fastest 10 count i have ever seen/heard

something extremely fishy going on with that with only 30 seconds to go

Joyce hasn't improved at all. The other day he mentioned that he wanted AJ & Wilder in the future. Both would murder him. AJ already holds a 1st round stoppage over him in the amateurs. I think he should retire before he gets seriously hurt. Maybe get one last big payday and then hang 'em up.

Joyce hasn't improved at all. The other day he mentioned that he wanted AJ & Wilder in the future. Both would murder him. AJ already holds a 1st round stoppage over him in the amateurs. I think he should retire before he gets seriously hurt. Maybe get one last big payday and then hang 'em up.
Joyce vs Wilder …. Next … loser has to retire lol!!!! Ala regional wrestling event …

Joking aside … Joyce looked like crap … took a lot of punches from a c - level opponent .. he is 38 and overweight … we are seeing the last of him … that’s why he should do a big name and think of retirement imo

Always blows my mind how a guy loses 2 in a row in boxing and he's supposedly done , give big joe the tune up and see what presents itself next let him fight jarrell miller or wilder if it's possible

Always blows my mind how a guy loses 2 in a row in boxing and he's supposedly done , give big joe the tune up and see what presents itself next let him fight jarrell miller or wilder if it's possible
He just had the tune up. He didn't tune up.

both of those at this point are tune ups, he isnt getting a fight against Wilder anytime soon

fully expect a fight to be announced between him and Whyte soon

Back