Media Joe rogan chatting bullocks about aj

You wouldn’t make a good lawyer. Fury was not allowed to box under the BBBofC for his substance abuse and other things... that was a solid 2 years. Instead of accepting punishment from the BBBofC and not worry about banned substances since he was still liable, he made fake claims of retirement, and a couple months later he called it quits. The only reason the BBBofC even allowed Fury to return for benefit of doubt was because he was diagnosed officially with mental issues. Therefore, for a guy claiming to be retired, was merely confused or else you wouldn’t explain how Fury was justified his license even though he didn’t TEChNICALLy fulfill his suspension.

Learn politics. The real guys in industry knew all this. It’s why BT Sport, Showtime and the rest of the world call Fury the Lineal Champion. This for the big dogs bro

Stop talking shite. He got popped for banned substance so he automatically lost the Lineal title right there. Use your fucking brain for once! Fuck me you're a retard!

Stop talking shite. He got popped for banned substance so he automatically lost the Lineal title right there. Use your fucking brain for once! Fuck me you're a retard!

Lol. You lose Lineage for a PED? So Fury was found guilty of a banned substance that helped him beat Wlad?

Lol. You’re probably not a Wlad fan. It’s your defense mechanism to hype AJ innit? Or your sparring session innit!

Fabrication is nothing new. Same goes for
Classic propaganda. UK fans claiming that Wilder got “schooled” or that Fury won all the rounds expect the knockdowns just truly shows why British boxing fans in all honesty dksab.
Fury cleary did win most rounds though it was a very easy decision to make but the judges were corrupt. Too much money to be made on a rematch for them to let Fury win. It was 100% a fixed result. UK fans are right imo, apart from the two knockdowns (which seemed to come out of nowhere just that Wilder hits like a truck) Fury dominated the fight. Even after the knockdowns he was able to regain control of the fight. That judge who gave the win to Wilder needs to be banned for life that was some blatantly crooked shit

AJ has to prove himself against top guys, Ortiz, Fury, Wilder- bottom line.
ortiz aint a top guy stop chatting shit. he fought basically every top 10 guy. and the guy wilder is running away from, lol...

People don’t live in the moment. Deontay vs Fury is defecto top 3 HW. The whole risks narrative is done.
dude fury idk bout top 3.. idk if wilder is top 3.. fury came back from the crack house.. hes a good boxer, but
Francesco Pianeta probs won more or the same amount of points agaisnt fury in the 9/10 rounds he fought him lol...

Rogan is an arselicking moron, he's saying Joshua's titles don't mean shit now, because Wilder got a draw gifted too him? Go back and look at the things Joe was saying after AJ beat Klitschko, he really doesn't have a consistent bone in his body, must be all the weed melting his brain or something. Fact of the matter is all the business is happening over in the UK, barely anyone even in America gave a shit about Wilder before last weekend and AJ is huge all over the world.

Rogan is an arselicking moron, he's saying Joshua's titles don't mean shit now, because Wilder got a draw gifted too him? Go back and look at the things Joe was saying after AJ beat Klitschko, he really doesn't have a consistent bone in his body, must be all the weed melting his brain or something. Fact of the matter is all the business is happening over in the UK, barely anyone even in America gave a shit about Wilder before last weekend and AJ is huge all over the world.

AJ isn't huge anywhere except here in the UK fella. Most people worldwide prefer Tyson Fury.

To be honest, most fight fans I know here that prefer AJ to Fury are just the ones that got sucked into the hype (thinking Fury was a fat, hurtful moron and AJ is a really pleasant guy who is good for boxing) and are now refusing to admit they were wrong.

There is only one elite heavyweight boxer on these shores. There only ever has been.

AJ is an Eddie Hearn creation. A very well managed myth. A good fighter who isn't elite in any way. He's not even a shoe in to beat Wilder - that will be a tight back and forth fight just like 40+ year old Klit vs AJ.

The only downside to people caring about HW boxing again are all the ridiculous takes from people without a fucking clue.

AJ isn't huge anywhere except here in the UK fella. Most people worldwide prefer Tyson Fury.

To be honest, most fight fans I know here that prefer AJ to Fury are just the ones that got sucked into the hype (thinking Fury was a fat, hurtful moron and AJ is a really pleasant guy who is good for boxing) and are now refusing to admit they were wrong.

There is only one elite heavyweight boxer on these shores. There only ever has been.

AJ is an Eddie Hearn creation. A very well managed myth. A good fighter who isn't elite in any way. He's not even a shoe in to beat Wilder - that will be a tight back and forth fight just like 40+ year old Klit vs AJ.
Ah your great white hope...

AJ is the reason people actually care about HW boxing again champ.

Fury cleary did win most rounds though it was a very easy decision to make but the judges were corrupt. Too much money to be made on a rematch for them to let Fury win. It was 100% a fixed result. UK fans are right imo, apart from the two knockdowns (which seemed to come out of nowhere just that Wilder hits like a truck) Fury dominated the fight. Even after the knockdowns he was able to regain control of the fight. That judge who gave the win to Wilder needs to be banned for life that was some blatantly crooked shit

No seriously, Fury didn’t fight as good as Ortiz.

ortiz aint a top guy stop chatting shit. he fought basically every top 10 guy. and the guy wilder is running away from, lol...

Uhh, Ortiz is absolutely one of the best heavyweights in the World, if you don't believe that you have no business commenting on heavyweight boxing.

dude fury idk bout top 3.. idk if wilder is top 3.. fury came back from the crack house.. hes a good boxer, but
Francesco Pianeta probs won more or the same amount of points agaisnt fury in the 9/10 rounds he fought him lol...

Pianeta fought harder competition in Wilder and Fury than Prince Nas only fighting Barrera at elite level.

Pianeta fought harder competition in Wilder and Fury than Prince Nas only fighting Barrera at elite level.

Farcical statement. Naseem fought "Elite" featherweights before Barrera. You just don't consider them "Elite" because he beat the fuck out of them. He unified two of the Titles. The other fighters you probably have in your head that you think he should have fought were either babies at the time he came up, or a division lower. Morales didn't move up from 122 until 2001. That was the year Barrera beat Nas.

Farcical statement. Naseem fought "Elite" featherweights before Barrera. You just don't consider them "Elite" because he beat the fuck out of them. He unified two of the Titles. The other fighters you probably have in your head that you think he should have fought were either babies at the time he came up, or a division lower. Morales didn't move up from 122 until 2001. That was the year Barrera beat Nas.

No seriously. Let’s be honest, how great was Barrera as a boxer? Form, position, jab. You gotta admit Barrera was the real deal. He had a real good school of boxing. Indongo unified with Ricky Burns... ok...I don’t rate Burns it Indongo highly as I would have with Nas unifying..

Barrera is actually just like Canelo and Pacquiao, they all started at 15 years of age so they get an edge with intestinal fortitude facing older men. Barrera was just past it when he fought Pac and Khan. The physique was apparent, and some boxers aren’t truly destined at other weights. The art of Prime Weight draining came in early 2000s.

No seriously. Let’s be honest, how great was Barrera as a boxer? Form, position, jab. You gotta admit Barrera was the real deal. He had a real good school of boxing. Indongo unified with Ricky Burns... ok...I don’t rate Burns it Indongo highly as I would have with Nas unifying..

Barrera is actually just like Canelo and Pacquiao, they all started at 15 years of age so they get an edge with intestinal fortitude facing older men. Barrera was just past it when he fought Pac and Khan. The physique was apparent, and some boxers aren’t truly destined at other weights. The art of Prime Weight draining came in early 2000s.

I'm not denying Barrera's brilliance, although I believe Junior Jones beat the piss out of him. Morales started that young as well. But my point was that Nas destroyed the entirety of the Featherweight division and that's why you don't know anyone else he fought. He was just that much better than they were. Remove Nas and you had a highly competitive division. It took a Barrera to beat him and he barely lifted a finger in training for that fight. You can't say he didn't fight anyone else "elite" because that's essentially blaming him for their inability to not get knocked out by him.

I'm not denying Barrera's brilliance, although I believe Junior Jones beat the piss out of him. Morales started that young as well. But my point was that Nas destroyed the entirety of the Featherweight division and that's why you don't know anyone else he fought. He was just that much better than they were. Remove Nas and you had a highly competitive division. It took a Barrera to beat him and he barely lifted a finger in training for that fight. You can't say he didn't fight anyone else "elite" because that's essentially blaming him for their inability to not get knocked out by him.

For me Junior Jones was the same type nemesis as PAC vs Marquez. The Pinoy and Marquez series is perhaps the most talked about in boxing as to who won those fights. Imagine if Morales had beaten Pac twice?!

Nas was an entertaining boxer without a doubt, but real true grit fighters like Eubank Sr. are more proven skill wise from the British regimen. I say Eubank Sr. because we all know Nas stole his act...

You have a weird way of discussing and not discussing the subject at the same time.

You have a weird way of discussing and not discussing the subject at the same time.

Sorry couldn’t take you seriously when you said Nas didn’t lift a finger in training. There was a whole documentary leading up to that fight with Steward having sought the best Mexican sparring partners prepped for Barrera. Steward just felt salty that Nas wasn’t the level of Barrera and just said he didn’t take it seriously...

How many trainers have said this after losses...or Nas as well saying he didn’t take it seriously? Just all salty lies from Nas, and u lose respect from fighters.

We could say the same thing as Barrera barely tried since he wasn’t fazed one bit in the ring. Nas’ style against Barrera was the same Nas as always. Barrera was the superior elite fighter. BHop couldn’t beat Chad Dawson, I don’t take the Junior Jones bout as a staple of exposure

Uhh, Ortiz is absolutely one of the best heavyweights in the World, if you don't believe that you have no business commenting on heavyweight boxing.
He's more than likely top 5 in the world right now, if not then definitely top 7.

What's the deal with shitting on all things UK? You German or something?
He's literally the worst poster I've seen on this website. He always seems to make these weird, completely irrelevant comments about the UK, regardless of the topic in the thread. I think someone from the UK must've done something terrible to him in the past.

Back