Joe Rogan Experience #1131 - Dave Rubin

Rogan loves the alt right types. I was watching a clip of him with the token alt right black chick who made a total fool herself with her astounding ignorance.

Rogan obviously prefers right wingers over other political ideologues.

Rogan loves the alt right types. I was watching a clip of him with the token alt right black chick who made a total fool herself with her astounding ignorance.

People who try to link Joe Rogan to the "Alt-Right" are the dumbest people on the planet, and the reason Trump found success.

People who try to link Joe Rogan to the "Alt-Right" are the dumbest people on the planet, and the reason Trump found success.

So, you're calling me dumb for pointing out the fact that Rogan has given a platform to alt right morons? And has shown favourability by doing so?

I guess pointing out facts makes people dumb these days..

I guess in the days of Trump you don't have to actually make a coherent argument against a person's statement, just call them dumb instead.

edit: Added clip of Candice Owen on Rogan show. I wonder why Rogan has never invited on someone like David Packman..

Last edited:
So, you're calling me dumb for pointing out the fact that Rogan has given a platform to alt right morons? And has shown favourability by doing so?

I guess in the days of Trump you don't have to actually make a coherent argument against a person's statement, just call them dumb instead.

edit: Added clip of Candice Owen on Rogan show. I wonder why Rogan has never invited on someone like David Packman..

No, I'm calling people who try to earnestly link Rogan to the Alt-Right the dumbest people on the planet.

You determine whether or not you belong to that group. The man raised a black step-daughter to adulthood, and you're trying to paint him as a bonafide White Nationalist/Supremacist/Segregationist.

Turn off the Trevor Noah, turn on your brain.

No, I'm calling people who try to earnestly link Rogan to the Alt-Right the dumbest people on the planet.

You determine whether or not you belong to that group. The man raised a black step-daughter to adulthood, and you're trying to paint him as a bonafide White Nationalist/Supremacist/Segregationist.

Turn off the Trevor Noah, turn on your brain.

Again, I pointed out the FACT that Rogan has become a platform for Alt Right ideology and has shown favourability towards it.

And just because Rogan is showing favourability towards the Alt Right, doesn't make him a "White Nationalist/Supremacist/Segregationist" but it does show he favours them more over left leaning progressives.

And LOL at thinking the left alternative to Joe Rogan is Trevor Noah. <Lmaoo>

Anyway, you really have no argument except for "don't point out the fact that JR gives a platform to the alt right" so I'm done here. Nothing to argue about.

Again, I pointed out the FACT that Rogan has become a platform for Alt Right ideology and has shown favourability towards it.
This is exactly why I'm mocking you.

You just made two concrete assertions by implication:
  1. Candace Owns is a member of the "Alt-Right"
    This is objectively false. She has never once declared affiliation with or devotion to Richard Spencer's movement
  2. That, presuming this is true, merely because Rogan invited her on, this would entail that he agrees with her and is attempting to advocate for the cause of the person he is interviewing.
    According to this logic, every interviewer who ever interviewed a tyrant, dictator, or other unfavorable character perceived as a knave or a radical by some group is therefore advocating for the interviewee's platform by mere virtue of the fact he is interviewing that person
These are ridiculous, ignorant arguments.
And just because Rogan is showing favourability towards the Alt Right, doesn't make him a "White Nationalist/Supremacist/Segregationist" but it does show he favours them more over left leaning progressives.

And LOL at thinking the left alternative to Joe Rogan is Trevor Noah. <Lmaoo>

Anyway, you really have no argument except for "don't point out the fact that JR gives a platform to the alt right" so I'm done here. Nothing to argue about.

Hm. That's weird.

Almost every entertainer he has on is a leftist, and he talks politics with almost all of them (ex. Hannibal Burress). Also, FYI, if you listened to him, you'd realize that despite his distaste for SJWs, Rogan clearly favored Sanders above all the other candidates in the 2016 election, personally. He had a giant man-crush on the most progressive candidate in the race. He routinely refers to Trump negatively. Here, listen to how he talks about George Soros. Immediately after they talk about Kanye West. Joe and Ben laugh and commiserate about the rise of celebrities in politics. Joe analogizes Trump to Kanye, and laments this effect Trump has had on the political dialogue. He mocks Kanye for not reading and using the wrong "you're" on Twitter-- also both characteristics shared by Trump. Then he rants about Trump stripping the EPA of its power. You know. All super "Alt-Right" stuff. Timestamped.

Rogan definitely has a market, and that market tends to veer a certain way, but his listeners aren't monolithic, and disagree on things like recreational drug liberties-- also tend to be heavily male. You don't have to read into guest selection beyond that.

I don’t mind Rubin, he comes across to me as incredibly naive with very little real world experience though...as many free market libertarians do.

I don’t mind Rubin, he comes across to me as incredibly naive with very little real world experience though...as many free market libertarians do.
In Rubin's case I think he's mainly jumping on a perceived bandwagon with his switch to lolbertarianism.

This is exactly why I'm mocking you.

You just made two concrete assertions by implication:
  1. Candace Owns is a member of the "Alt-Right"
    This is objectively false. She has never once declared affiliation with or devotion to Richard Spencer's movement
  2. That, presuming this is true, merely because Rogan invited her on, this would entail that he agrees with her and is attempting to advocate for the cause of the person he is interviewing.
    According to this logic, every interviewer who ever interviewed a tyrant, dictator, or other unfavorable character perceived as a knave or a radical by some group is therefore advocating for the interviewee's platform by mere virtue of the fact he is interviewing that person
These are ridiculous, ignorant arguments.

Hm. That's weird.

Almost every entertainer he has on is a leftist, and he talks politics with almost all of them (ex. Hannibal Burress). Also, FYI, if you listened to him, you'd realize that despite his distaste for SJWs, Rogan clearly favored Sanders above all the other candidates in the 2016 election, personally. He had a giant man-crush on the most progressive candidate in the race. He routinely refers to Trump negatively. Here, listen to how he talks about George Soros. Immediately after they talk about Kanye West. Joe and Ben laugh and commiserate about the rise of celebrities in politics. Joe analogizes Trump to Kanye, and laments this effect Trump has had on the political dialogue. He mocks Kanye for not reading and using the wrong "you're" on Twitter-- also both characteristics shared by Trump. Then he rants about Trump stripping the EPA of its power. You know. All super "Alt-Right" stuff. Timestamped.

Rogan definitely has a market, and that market tends to veer a certain way, but they aren't monolithic, and disagree on things like substance abuse and tends to be more male. You don't have to read into guest selection beyond that.

<DisgustingHHH>

In all honesty I'd put you on ignore if you weren't a mod. fuck Rogan and his pseudointellectual right wing Hackery.

The Alt-Right's endgame is a White ethnostate. Look into it.

I don't like her. I don't agree with her on a lot of things and I don't think she is smart. That said, she could certainly be successful in politics. I unfortunately agree with Dave on that. The Republican nominee for the Senate in Virginia right now is a thinly-veiled white supremacist. Candace could win a Republican primary for sure.
but she is a fucking moron...... why would anyone possibly want that vacant twat in government for?

The Alt-Right's endgame is a White ethnostate. Look into it.

Your point?

Milo was a vocal mouth piece of the alt right and was fucking a black guy.

These fuckers will use anyone who is willing to shill for them. And plenty of people out there willing to sell out their own race.

Your point?

Milo was a vocal mouth piece of the alt right and was fucking a black guy.

These fuckers will use anyone who is willing to shill for them. And plenty of people out there willing to sell out their own race.

k.

Sorry, but you're just revealing your own ignorance by calling them alt-right. Rogan's had plenty of leftists on like Jimmy Dore and Kyle Kulinski. Hell, Jimmy spit in the face of his friend Alex Jones and Joe still had him on and had a great conversation with him. Your problem is you think anyone who disagrees with you is alt-right.

Did I miss something here? Dave is a good interviewer he never pretends to be some Ben Shapiro style thinker

I even think he openly tells Shapiro and Jordan he disagrees with them on a lot but feels comfortable they can talk out their differences and the importance of free speech

His whole thing is he feels the left abandoned the progressive agenda for regressive protection of identity groups.
so he abandoned all principals he held and became a libertarian? theres nothing "progressive" about libertarianism

Sorry, but you're just revealing your own ignorance by calling them alt-right. Rogan's had plenty of leftists on like Jimmy Dore and Kyle Kulinski. Hell, Jimmy spit in the face of his friend Alex Jones and Joe still had him on and had a great conversation with him. Your problem is you think anyone who disagrees with you is alt-right.
And that right there is the only common theme shared by most of Rogans guests - the willingness to have a conversation and agree to disagree. And that flies in the face of this new trend where any disagreement will see a person wanting to be excommunicated from greater society by labeling them "X". And that's exactly what some people act like - cult members with intolerance for diversity of ideas. Seems cowardly and pathetic to me.

And that right there is the only common theme shared by most of Rogans guests - the willingness to have a conversation and agree to disagree. And that flies in the face of this new trend where any disagreement will see a person wanting to be excommunicated from greater society by labeling them "X". And that's exactly what some people act like - cult members with intolerance for diversity of ideas. Seems cowardly and pathetic to me.

When your "diversity of ideas" includes the idea that dark skinned people don't belong in the country, i'm pretty apathetic to the inevitable smiting.

<Fedor23>

I've never heard him before this. He uses very recognizable libertarian logic on environmental protection which would be an absolute disaster if ever implemented. Oh, yeah, who needs regulation when you can just film companies dumping toxic waste and send it to everyone on snapchat!!!

No, its called the Coase theorem. That "problem" has been solved half a century ago. Learn what you're talking about.

<DisgustingHHH>

In all honesty I'd put you on ignore if you weren't a mod. fuck Rogan and his pseudointellectual right wing Hackery.

I would concede too if my asshole was prolapsing like yours must be after his previous post at you.

I'm sure you'll block me as it fits your personality type to a tee.

Back