Joe Rogan Experience #1131 - Dave Rubin

I'd still put Milo above Owens, because he seemed to be harbouring some kind of legitimate gripes against "the modern left" while in Owens's case, her stories seem to be pure innovations or atleast wide exaggerations of the truth.

She seems like the most basic type of con-man (or con-woman) and I wouldn't be surprised to see her "switch sides" in about a year or two, once her conservative gig runs dry, the way we've seen happen many times among many "social media" personalities populating both sides of the ranks.

We'll probably see a bleeding heart declaration about how she proved conservatism to be racist, sexist and homophobic by "infiltrating the ranks", accompanied by a degree of publicity from left-leaning papers to milk the whole thing for what it's worth, and that will probably be the last that we hear of her.

She doesn't really possess any usefulness to either side, beyond what she represents superficially. No intellectual worth, no character, not much of a speaker either.
The only thing I appreciated about milo was his ability to stay in character the whole time. He was ready for a three hour blab-fest. I used to agree with joe that in a three hour podcast dudes will crack and be normal, but milo proved maybe you need a 6 hour one lol

Back