Joe Rogan: fighters are lucky Lebron plays basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone like (prime) Mayweather would be an absolute beast with time to properly train MMA. The problem is that no athlete at his level would fight for peanuts in the UFC.

He could jump twice as he does right now, and still get turtled up after one punch from lowest tier UFC HW.

Rogan is a fucking idiot, as always.

and he could also turtle up half of the UFC roster

I would take Joe Rogan's opinion over yours. Who are you again?

In a decatholon, who do you have between the two?

I just want to say - I have nothing against James, nothing against black people, basically nothing against anyone. Just sayin.

So to your question (brilliant one to be honest):
So for me it's pretty close.

Good question for discussion though.

These UFC peasants would be no match for me tbh

You're going to get blasted by the uncultured US sherbros for suggesting someone who doesn't play an American sport nor is black as the most gifted athlete.
On Sherdog, i'm flat out convinced that most disparage any black athlete from a racist point of view. Period. I do not trust people here to be objective, because I believe most MMA fans are racist, especially when it comes to black athletes.

LOL. CR more athletic than LeBron

BiZowmhIcAE-Xu-.jpg

Not photoshopped.

Basketball and football players would dominate mma and boxing if they wanted to. Bryant McKinnie knocked Shannon Briggs out when McKinnie was still a college kid. A college kid with no fight training knocked out a boxer that had held a world title. Imagine if McKinnie trained, though he would be way too big for the ufc heavyweight division.

LMAO... Lebron couldn't fight... he'd be issued a USADA violation long before he ever got close to a cage.

LeJuice would have been great in Pride tho.

and he could also turtle up half of the UFC roster

I would take Joe Rogan's opinion over yours. Who are you again?

Hahahahahahaha, you poor soul. You do realize fame and credibility are 2 different things, right? Have you listened to Rogan and his opinions on MMA related things?

At all?

3 leg kicks and he would be done.
If USADA didn't get him first.

Throwing a ball is not the same thing as fighting

Lebron is a complete freak of nature, but he is kinda a pussy some times. Most of the time its to draw fouls, so maybe it would be different if he was fighting.

Anyone who doesnt see the difference in athleticism is kidding themselves. Not every NFL and NBA player would be an elite fighter but many of them would be. NFL/NBA athletes would dominate every division MW and up if they all chose MMA at a young age instead of the NFL or NBA. Thats just a fact.

Most gifted athlete ... IN THE WORLD? James?

Let him run 90 minutes with Cristiano Ronaldo pace and you'll see your most physically gifted athlete in the world...

Don't get me wrong -he is a hell of an athlete, but most gifted? Not even close.

Would be dope though to see him in a combat sport.

When it comes to athletes -I would love to see someone on a Michael Phelps level of athleticism.
Ronaldo has zero on Lebron James. Have you ever played basketball? It's just as tiring as soccer if not more due to the physicality involved. Also statistics show that the average soccer match only has about 68 minutes of actual play.

Lebron is not running around a field with 5 foot 10 170 lbs guys kicking. He is barreling thru a lane and posting up against guys who are 7 feet tall and weigh 300 lbs give or take.

It's a matter of opinion, but it's laughable to say that Lebron would tire out doing what Ronaldo does. Do you know how many times he carries his team on his back playing the full game with no breaks?

Lebron could hold his own on the soccer field. Ronaldo has zero chance of cutting it in the NBA.

I'm 100% sure that LeBron can jump higher than CR...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe his ceiling would be higher because of his height, but if you look at the actual height between the feet and the ground, I'm 100% sure Cristiano would get it.

I just want to say - I have nothing against James, nothing against black people, basically nothing against anyone. Just sayin.

So to your question (brilliant one to be honest):
So for me it's pretty close.

Good question for discussion though.

LeBron smokes Ronaldo in the 100 meter and long jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back