Joe Rogan forgets who Gilbert Melendez fought....LOL

Who did gilbert Melendez fight? You know what I just watched the other day? I rewatched Gilbert Melendez....ohh.... Gilbert fought ................ Who was it that kicked his legs...... ??? God damnit.....
I can't believe i'm forgetting this.....

Jeremy Stephens.... Sorry Jeremy

@5:45

maxresdefault.jpg
[/MEDIA]

Perhaps the most appropriate use of this meme in UFC history was in that moment

jordan-crying.jpg

it is funny.. not because it happened there but because Rogan can't remember shit nowadays, it happened twice i think in matter of 20min, wtf dude is the ultimate pothead of MMA, and people say marijuana can't fuck up with you..
Never have i heard people say that... Matter of fact, i wouldn't know what they meant if they did.

He also said that Volkan Oezdemir got DQed on the last card

I saw that podcast, it wasn't that funny. Theres so many MMA fights just about every weekend now, who cares if you forget a fight for a few seconds. Lame ass post dude

I think what makes it funny is that Jeremy Stephens happens to be the same guy Conor said the classic 'who da fook is dat guy' line about. So Rogan forgetting his name adds to the joke.

Wasn't just that instance.. he was forgetting stuff most of the podcast and either asking his producer or going "Hmm i just can't remember the name/fight/punch" etc

I know a few potheads.. slow and forgetful describes them best

This was one of the worst Rogan pods ever.

Back