Joe Rogan - "I won't be mad if Ferguson & Khabib fight for real title, while Conor gets stripped"

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I think everyone, save for McGs most ardent huggers at this point, would agree with Hogan on this one.

ENOUGH holding the division up with BS.

Thirteen months without a single defense of THIS belt. A lifetime of not defending ANY belt. It's beyond laughable at this point.

Let the real, ACTIVE lightweight fighters fight for the title.

4:45

Tony Ferguson is the real champ and every motherfucker knows it.

giphy.gif

Fight or get stripped, period. Can't be holding up the division and defending an interim belt is just dumb. If it has to get defended it should become the undisputed title.

Glad you're not mad, Joe. Wouldn't want to make the non-defending 'champion' or his nuthugger fans upset.

I think everyone, save for McGs most ardent huggers at this point, would agree with Hogan on this one.

ENOUGH holding the division up with BS.

Thirteen months without a single defense of THIS belt. A lifetime of not defending ANY belt. It's beyond laughable at this point.

Let the real, ACTIVE lightweight fighters fight for the title.

4:45

I agree that conor should be stripped if he doesn't fight Tony soon, but calling khabib active fighters while conor is not is laghable. Tony fight about the same as Conor and Khabib fightd way less than both.

I say give him another year or 2 to defend if not strip him immediately

Strip Conor. Should have done it by the beginning of the month. If he decides to come back then the discussion can be held if he gets a TS.

Joe finally said something logical. I suppose if you spew enough shit some of it is bound to stick.

Pointless to strip the title unless Conor either states his intention not to fight (like a Diaz bro or GSP) or he ducks a contender (like DJ).

Contract negotiations with the UFC are the only reason he hasn't fought.

I suggest you "fans" stop caring so much about titles and just focus on fights. Are you fight fans or title fans?

Ferguson is legit and deserves a title. That's why he has one.

Back