Joe Rogan - Is Steven Seagal Legit?

The only fighting Seagal does now is with his cholesterol levels.

I heard that seagal taught Johnny how to sweep danielson’s the leg. He literally swept the leg, that swept the leg. No mercy.

giphy.gif

Jesus that is just fucking diabolical , i seen more realistic fighting technique in worked pro wrestling punches

hes a legit... rapist

This comes after other women have come forward with allegations of Seagal’s sexual misconduct.

In an interview with The Wrap, Simons said that she was raped by the actor at a wrap party for the movie, which she said took place at his Beverly Hills home in 1993.

Simons said when she arrived at his house, he was the only one there and that there were no signs of a celebration.

“He took me into this room and then just closed the door and started kissing me,” she said. “He then took my clothes off and before I knew it he was on top of me, raping me… I wasn’t sexually active yet. People always talk about fight-or-flight. But no one talks about the freeze.”

Simons said that she was “completely caught off guard” and mentioned that Seagal was “three times” her size.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3961605/steven-seagal-accused-of-rape/

He never put it on the line in front of people. He was a Hollywood bully and sexual predator

He said he has a legit aikido black belt.

But the actual usefulness of the martial art is questionable.

Says a wrestler would wreck him.

Nice clickbait title.

Yeah, he bought it off eBay.

I think so, remember that he taught Anderson the front face kick, and Lyoto that Karate Kid kick that he KO'd Couture with<GSPWoah>He's legit as fuck ;)

He's a legit Aikido guy, but Aikido is crap. However, he did NOT teach Anderson the front kick and Lyoto his kick. The front kick Anderson used is a standard weapon in Muay Thai and the kick Lyoto used is a standard weapon in Karate.

Well when shit got real with Van Damme at Sly Stallone's party, Seagal wanted none of it. And Seagal is significantly larger than JCVD

Yeah... the guy didn't voluntarily forward flip at all. Jesus, some of you are stupid.

You're unable to detect very obvious cases of sarcasm three times in a row, and calling other people stupid. I know you won't believe it, but it's very likely that you're not very bright :(

He's a legit Aikido guy, but Aikido is crap. However, he did NOT teach Anderson the front kick and Lyoto his kick. The front kick Anderson used is a standard weapon in Muay Thai and the kick Lyoto used is a standard weapon in Karate.

Sensei knows a thing or two about throwing a front kick.

I suppose it was just coincidence they started using them successfully after training with Sensei? Theres even footage of him giving Anderson pointers.

index.php

KO-of-the-Week-UFC-FIGHT-PASS-LONDON-Anderson-Silva-Vitor-Belfort_578307_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Back