Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Towards the last 20 seconds of the clip, Joe Rogan mentions how he will be in his studio watching it on the tv, drinking American beer.

Says he's not going to Russia... didn't give a reason.

Hardy usually does the European cards anyway. And I like him alot more than retard Rogan.

Good we won't have to listen to him yell in the amplified mic, Jimmy is all we need they can can Anik as well and offer Brian Stan more money than his current employer has and get him back and that would be a team

Well duh. I could have told you that. Rogan no longer does PPV's out of the USA. Also Khabib vs Conor is not happening is Russia. If they go to Russia it will be a fight night not a ppv. The fight will probably happen in November at MSG.

his contract expires in July

WXvW5wH.jpg

joe only does domestic ppv's these days, I thought, no? I dunno why he'd be against going to russia in particular. I wish I could get paid to go and watch a ufc event there.

I hope he's out of the ufc later this year, he has become insufferable

He has said on his podcast that he doesn't want to do international shows because he wants to balance his life with his family and his comedy.

I hope he's out of the ufc later this year, he has become insufferable
I think his issue is that he doesn't pair up well with DC nor Cruz... like, he was the 'knowledgeable' one with Goldy... and to be fair I think those 2 had great chemistry, but you can't just really take Joe seriously anymore when there are more knowledgeable people around him.

There's only so much of the 'oooooooooooh' that I can take at this age

Good luck selling out a decent venue in Russia at some ridiculous time of the night (to accomodate for PPVs). Place is dirt poor as is.

I don’t blame him. I doubt many American fighters sign up for that card.

And your winner via nerve agent smeared on the dressing room door handle is........

putin_2846194c.jpg

Back