Joe Rogan not interested in going to Russia to call potential Khabib VS Conor superfight

Yes but none of them sponsor UFC so quit your quest to make the local brewery be representative of the main stream piss in a can/bottle beer culture. Have you tried main stream beer from other parts of the world? How does it compare to Coors, bud, etc?

When you grow up you'll realize that broad generalizations are usually wrong, as in this case.

When you grow up you'll realize that broad generalizations are usually wrong, as in this case.
Yes small micro brewery inside your favorite mom and pop restaurant represents usa not our largest produced and exported beers

And your winner via nerve agent smeared on the dressing room door handle is........

putin_2846194c.jpg
Well played

Yes small micro brewery inside your favorite mom and pop restaurant represents usa not our largest produced and exported beers
You said "American beer sucks." That is what I was replying to. Breweries like Pyramid are just as American as Bud and Coors. I don't waste my time worrying about what is the most famous or mass produced American beer. Bud and Coors occupy about 1% of the beer section where I shop.

Every time one of you posts a video of Joe Rogan's you get added to a "stupid people's list" kept by the other 99% of humanity.

I'm not fond of Russian politics, in much the way, I'm not a fan of my own country's politics. But, if I was a public figure I wouldn't get on-air and express contempt for their country. Joe knows nothing about Russia first-hand. And he ought to consider that Fedor, who's balls he kept in his mouth for many years, or Andrei Arlovski, or a half a dozen other fighters might be offended by his behavior.

For a guy who reads 20 min snippets about everything on the internet in between joints and steroids, he's not very smart. Go figure.
You literally have no idea what the video is about and are apparently completely obsessed with politics.

Shut, the fuck up.

You literally have no idea what the video is about and are apparently completely obsessed with politics.

Shut, the fuck up.

Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining...ie haters be hating

Some people just want to complain for the sake of complaining...ie haters be hating
He's always rambling about nonsensical bullshit, pretty sure he has major cognitive dysfunction

Probably wants more time to smoke weed at home.

He's always rambling about nonsensical bullshit, pretty sure he has major cognitive dysfunction
Says the guy using a computer at the public library. Eat some dicks. Starting with Joe Rogan's since it's already in your mouth.

A lightweight title fight is a superfight now?

Well, then lets wish the best for him because things can get tough that way

A lightweight title fight is a superfight now?
Conor is the lineal UFC FW champion, Lineal UFC LW champion... VS undefeated Khabib who is the current UFC LW champion... in what should be the biggest and most successful event in UFC history.

If that's not a superfight then what is?

Conor is the lineal UFC FW champion, Lineal UFC LW champion... VS undefeated Khabib who is the current UFC LW champion... in what should be the biggest and most successful event in UFC history.

If that's not a superfight then what is?

Conor failed at boxing and has been basically retired from MMA, the fight should have happened already its a joke.

I don't blame him. His podcast openly discusses cannabis and homosexuality, he is probably on some "lists" already.

Problem for Rogan is that he's addicted to marijuana and he won't be able to smoke drugs in Russia so he'll get ill if he travels.

Back