Joe Rogan Podcast

amplus

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm sure this thread as been done before but got into podcasts and Joe Rogan is the first one I've listened too. Enjoying it alot. Listened to the Louis Theroux and my best mates friends dad Dorian Yates podcasts with Joe. Enjoyed them. Any others I should listen too??

Interested on opinions on the podcasts as well. That Brendan guy is fucking annoying, Joe can be a dick there was one I listened too were he told the guest off for saying 'like' by basically making out the guest was a pussy, the weed talk gets boring. He is interesting as fuck though.

Love JRE.. I've been listening to it for about a month now and i'm hooked. I love when he has NdT on his show.

Joe rogan podcast with alex jones. I enjoy the fight companions too

Rogan is a pompous twat. He thinks he knows everything lol. Just wait a bit, he’s gonna annoy the shit out of you on his podcast. When I first listened, I enjoyed it quite a bit but he got annoying as shit.

I like the one where he talks to that funny guy.

Rogan is a pompous twat. He thinks he knows everything lol. Just wait a bit, he’s gonna annoy the shit out of you on his podcast. When I first listened, I enjoyed it quite a bit but he got annoying as shit.
Oh man, I hope this doesn't happen.. I just started listening a month ago :(

I only tend to listen if it is someone like a professor or scientist... Or Gram.

Joe gets pretty annoying imo and rambles about the same conversations every other guest.. if you listen enough you know the pattern..

1. Weed
2. Hyperbolic Chambers
3. DMT
4. Archery
5. Wolves or some other animal

I watch Tfatk and Big Brown breakdown.. but good God It's getting hard now.. Brendan is a complete tool the guy talks over everyone.. he copied Joe Rogan (who can sometimes talk over guests) and upped it 200%

But at least Joe can sit back and listen if he has an interesting guest he respects.

I listen to Crowder (guy Joe had a fight with) and Bill Burr now and again..

I only tend to listen if it is someone like a professor or scientist... Or Gram.

Joe gets pretty annoying imo and rambles about the same conversations every other guest.. if you listen enough you know the pattern..

1. Weed
2. Hyperbolic Chambers
3. DMT
4. Archery
5. Wolves or some other animal

He also has repetitive ramblings on some comedy stuff.

That being said I love JRE. But yeah, after you've hit a certain amount of hours listening things get a little repetitive. I think that would happen if you listen to anybody talk for 1000 episodes 3 hours each.

Joe Rogan Podcast, check it out!

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night! All day!

Listen to enough of anyone and youll get sick of them

He also has repetitive ramblings on some comedy stuff.

That being said I love JRE. But yeah, after you've hit a certain amount of hours listening things get a little repetitive. I think that would happen if you listen to anybody talk for 1000 episodes 3 hours each.

Yeah I still enjoy and put him on for background if I'm doing things around the house...

The only real conversation I can't stand him getting into is Weed. Damn that guy turns into a lil bitch if you say you don't smoke it or haven't tried. Just ends up making Jamie look for weed facts online for the next two hour well bitching about why you should smoke it..

It's like okay Joe we get it, you like weed chill out...

I used to listen to it but his guests have been crap for quite a while.

Listen to enough of anyone and youll get sick of them

Somebody clearly got sick of you and gave you dubs.

giphy.gif

I'm not a regular listener but Gavin McInnes is priceless

his podcasts are great, depending on the guest. they're always great when he has mma fighters on. they can be really bad when someone who politically leans to the right is on the show. too many left vs. right arguments that can bog the show down. overall, joe is a good podcaster/interviewer.

I listened to it once because NDT was on. Learned that Joe is massive idiot.

Any of the fighter podcasts are good if you like UFC (which I assume you do being on this site)- His podcasts with Cerrone, Garbrandt and Faber, Cruz, Sonnen, Jon Jones, Bas Rutten, Josh Barnett are all good

His podcasts with Graham Hancock and the bearded wizard looking guy are really interesting.

Certain comedians are funny. I like the episodes with Bill Burr and Theo Von. Jamie Foxx was a really good one but it was really short

Those are a good start. I'm not a fan of the hunter- outdoorsy type people he's been bringing on lately though.

Back