Joe Rogan Podcast

You're just being stupid and you know it. A lot of the things on that list are just outright lies. He doesn't think the moon landing was fake. Doesn't think the pyramids were built by aliens. Doesn't believe in Bigfoot, quite the opposite actually. These are easily verifiable facts and pushing this bullshit just takes away from your credibility
Yeah you're right, he doesn't believe those things ANYMORE. It just took him several public debates where he humiliates himself before he finally got it. In his late 40s.

Definitely not an idiot though :^)

Love JRE, always has solid guests. Best regulars are Edgy Brah and Joey Diaz.

38CHSdW.gif

Dr. Eddie Bravo is such a great guest. My IQ goes up every time I listen to him speak.

Yeah you're right, he doesn't believe those things ANYMORE. It just took him several public debates where he humiliates himself before he finally got it. In his late 40s.

Definitely not an idiot though :^)

Yup. Love Joe, but they really had to beat it out of him until he finally relented on all that conspiracy bullshit. It was really annoying over the years.

i really enjoy when he has fighters on the podcast...some of the other guests have some interesting shit to say too. schaub is super annoying.

I don’t like Joe most of the times but every now and then I listen to his podcast, mostly because of the guest but even so I don’t think I ever listened to a full podcast. It’s so freaking long! Actually I think when he had Milo on was when I managed to listen from beginning to end but that’s because Milo is entertaining as hell.

The best one I listened to he had Josh Barnett on.

What is hilarious about that is "looking into it" just means youtube videos and some 5 minute google searches. Lol.

You nailed it.

If his comments about stem cells are any indicator of his knowledge of shit he talks about then just assume he knows nothing.

The Rogan podcast lives and dies by the guest. What I mean is, he really lets the guests take center stage whereas in other podcasts they don’t do that so much. So if he has a good guest on, like NDGT, it is great. But if he has someone like Tom Delonge on, it’s terrible. Although, that one may be so terrible that it is somehow great.

The best JRE episodes tend to be with scientists who really know their shit that can blow your mind such as Sam Harris, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, or that mushroom dude that just came on. Or, comedians he has a great chemistry with such as Burr, Diaz, or Ari, Bert, and Tom. And lastly, UFC fighters.

The best JRE episodes tend to be with scientists who really know their shit that can blow your mind such as Sam Harris, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, or that mushroom dude that just came on. Or, comedians he has a great chemistry with such as Burr, Diaz, or Ari, Bert, and Tom. And lastly, UFC fighters.
Agreed

As long as it’s not Joey Diaz I’ll listen.

I'm sure this thread as been done before but got into podcasts and Joe Rogan is the first one I've listened too. Enjoying it alot. Listened to the Louis Theroux and my best mates friends dad Dorian Yates podcasts with Joe. Enjoyed them. Any others I should listen too??

Interested on opinions on the podcasts as well. That Brendan guy is fucking annoying, Joe can be a dick there was one I listened too were he told the guest off for saying 'like' by basically making out the guest was a pussy, the weed talk gets boring. He is interesting as fuck though.

The thing I like about joes podcast is it is very diverse and not solely MMA which gets boring. I just listened to the russell brand one which was good.

The thing I like about joes podcast is it is very diverse and not solely MMA which gets boring. I just listened to the russell brand one which was good.
I started listening when mcgregor fought mayweather.. i think that fight companion was the first podcast of JRE i've listened to and I've listened to every one since then.. I always find myself refreshing the list every morning in hopes of some new dominance

Trying to shove a backstrap up his sleeping vegan son's ass and hunting, if the nuge starts talking about tipping I might think he is sherdog's spirit animal.

My take on it.

• It is entertaining

• No person is going to say things you agree with the entire time, especially someone who is yapping 2 hours every couple of days (or however frequent his show is).

• He keeps an open mind (for the most part). He tries not to show complete blind loyalty to an ideology, which unfortunately most people do when they take political leanings. Even if his guest takes that side, Joe doesn't always agree just to impress them.

• He plays the devil's advocate sometimes a lot.

• Joe, like anyone else, may be stubborn at times.

• Joe can be knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects; he's well read.

I watch his Podcast on YouTube almost everyday.

It’s a great podcast. He has so much fucking content. Don’t listen to it all at once. It’s not a show to binge IMO.

For me it’s a show I like to listen too like others said when’s he has a good guest or roulette style.

Back