Joe Rogan should have Robin Black and Tony Ferguson on his podcast

Is there something I'm missing ? Robin Black ? Wouldn't Eddie Bravo make much more sense ? Or are you trying to come up with some sort of alternative to Joey Diaz & Romero ?

If I were Tony's manager I'd say never talk. Be that silent barbarian like Fedor. I mean like some people have the "it" charm factor some have the exact opposite which is Tony and it's best not to say anything.
Nah , Fedor is my favorite fighter and I respect his stoicism , however Tony entertains me and he's not afraid to piss anyone off if he feels it's necessary, the guy is a nutcase but definitely genuine.

Please god keep Tony away from a microphone/camera. Just let him fight. And Robin Black is just a fucking weirdo. The Joey Iaz-Romero combo is what we really need on JRE

After Robin went all in on Conor for the May-Mac fight, I can't take him seriously anymore.

I remember that at some point Robin Black was whispering in some really creepy voice "he's gonna do it, he's gonna knock him out".

It was beyond pathetic.

So many delusional people before that fight.

lol @ robin black or wanting to hear tony ferguson for 2 hours

remember that time robin black tried to convince everyone Conor was going to kick mayweather? and then backpedalled and said he would feint the kick? LOL

I remember that at some point Robin Black was whispering in some really creepy voice "he's gonna do it, he's gonna knock him out".

It was beyond pathetic.

So many delusional people before that fight.
yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. That is the video I am talking about. Now I think of that every time I see him

Ferguson hates Joe after Joe backtracked on the moon landing being a conspiracy.

Back