JOE ROGAN WANTS BELLATOR TO GROW TO COMPETE WITH THE UFC

I want him to not re-sign with the UFC and go work for Bellator.

Surprised to see him say that.

He probably see's a merger in the near future. I watch Bellator and UFC so it doesn't really matter to me, they both have their good and bad points. UFC is the more refined product but sometimes you love that amateur comedic bullshit that lesser promotions get to do because they aren't the be all standard for MMA.

It's a shame we can't have a Bellator vs UFC champ fight since everyone seems to be so against it. Doesn't even have to be champ vs champ just a straight Bellator vs UFC card Coker and Dana do a Ultimate Team type shit where they pick 1 fighter from each division to go against a their counterpart and we just see who has the better eye for talent and the madness of the fights would be great.

I just want to get rid of exclusive contracts and have cross-promotional fights like in boxing. I feel that's what's truly holding MMA back.

I have a feeling that Joe wanted to be part of Bellator and leave the UFC.

UFC: They make the fights I was to see (Conor vs. Khabib, DC vs. Stipe, etc.)

Bellator: They sign the prospects who's careers' I want to see develop (Ruth, Pico, Fortune, Storely, etc.)

Bellators definitely got a young groups of beasts

This is such old played out news. He has this speech like 4 times a year

Having different high level MMA promotions I think would cause a splinter just as multiple belts in boxing for each division. They need to consolidate to get a definitive answer on who is the best in the world, and to give more meaning to being a belt holder. One belt, and you really are the best in your weight class.

He probably see's a merger in the near future. I watch Bellator and UFC so it doesn't really matter to me, they both have their good and bad points. UFC is the more refined product but sometimes you love that amateur comedic bullshit that lesser promotions get to do because they aren't the be all standard for MMA.

It's a shame we can't have a Bellator vs UFC champ fight since everyone seems to be so against it. Doesn't even have to be champ vs champ just a straight Bellator vs UFC card Coker and Dana do a Ultimate Team type shit where they pick 1 fighter from each division to go against a their counterpart and we just see who has the better eye for talent and the madness of the fights would be great.
That would be interesting reminds of when RFA and Legacy.

I have a feeling that Joe wanted to be part of Bellator and leave the UFC.
Rogan is pretty loyal to the UFC I doubt he's going anywhere

He seems unhappy on where the UFC is heading.
No he doesn't, he's just not a kid anymore and isn't going over the world for any MMA org, he does 12 PPVs All held in North America, does his comedy & podcast, 1 is about MMA guest or a fight companion, he has a family and isn't traveling all over for it. That's all it is. They have enough guys who can do his job in both Bellator & The UFC anyway, he might be one of the best analysts that's it.

Bellator doesn't have a lot of momentum. I've been very disappointed by Coker.

Back