Joe Rogan's Epic Showdown With Steven Crowder Supercut Edition

Big time Joe fan but this is his worst showing ever. Completely made a fool of himself. Cant handle his fucking booz.

Big time Joe fan but this is his worst showing ever. Completely made a fool of himself. Cant handle his fucking booz.
I watched it and cringed. Joe just wouldn't let the weed thing lie when Crowder didn't seem to want to talk about it anyway.

I love his latest with Ari. Ari is one of the rare people that Rogan can't talk down to and has put Joe on the spot(imo) by revealing smoking weed with pre-Jackson/high-on-Christ/squeaky clean Jon Jones.

I love his latest with Ari. Ari is one of the rare people that Rogan can't talk down to and has put Joe on the spot(imo) by revealing smoking weed with pre-Jackson/high-on-Christ/squeaky clean Jon Jones.

Wait what? In that story, Joe was there haha.

I think Joe in general handles himself quite well, 900 something episodes in, it's just a matter of time you make a mistake. And this is what he had to say after:

"Well, this one went off the rails for a while. First of all, I genuinely like Steven as a person, and although I might not agree with him about everything I think he's a good man. During the podcast we got into the subject of marijuana and by that time we (especially me) were quite a bit drunk and didn't exactly handle the conversation really well. Steven gets attacked online quite a bit, and it certainly wasn't my intention to have him on my show to argue with him. At the beginning of the show it seemed to me that we weren't being conversational as much as we were going off talking points so I suggested a few drinks as a social lubricant.
We disagreed about weed, and judging by my personal level of regret after his reaction I'm sure I fucked up. I take 100% responsibility for it going off the rails, and I'm truly sorry if it upset any of you that listened to it or watched it. We managed to pull it back together at the end, but of course the shitty parts are all you or I will focus on for a while.
My humblest and most heartfelt apologies. I do my best with these things but I, like all of us, am flawed."

Wait what? In that story, Joe was there haha.
Ari isn't really familiar with how the UFC promoted Jones or how Jones handled himself before so he doesn't have a filter. Apparently, Jones asked Ari to ask Joe for weed but Joe won't answer his phone so the 2 of them went to his hotel room. Joe opened the door and let the 2 in and the 3 of them smoked weed. Nothing serious. Except the part when the fakeass Jones was a snitch in his HS days.

Ari isn't really familiar with how the UFC promoted Jones or how Jones handled himself before so he doesn't have a filter. Apparently, Jones asked Ari to ask Joe for weed but Joe won't answer his phone so the 2 of them went to his hotel room. Joe opened the door and let the 2 in and the 3 of them smoked weed. Nothing serious. Except the part when the fakeass Jones was a snitch in his HS days.

I haven't finished the podcast.

Is the accusation against Joe that he went along with the company script at the time?

I haven't finished the podcast.

Is the accusation against Joe that he went along with the company script at the time?
What accusation? Ari was just reminiscing the good old days with Joe. Joe didn't gave Ari the memo. For all I know, Joe has always had Jones back. Coke in the creatine. He was 100% sure.

What accusation? Ari was just reminiscing the good old days with Joe. Joe didn't gave Ari the memo. For all I know, Joe has always had Jones back. Coke in the creatine. He was 100% sure.

I must have misread the tone of the first post I replied to. It seemed to me that you were calling Joe out for being phony or something.

I must have misread the tone of the first post I replied to. It seemed to me that you were calling Joe out for being phony or something.
Nah. It's just he doesn't really bring those up. I like Joe but Ari has his number.

Nah. It's just he doesn't really bring those up. I like Joe but Ari has his number.
I liked this back and forth. This conversation is a million times more honest and real than anything I see on network television.

I liked this back and forth. This conversation is a million times more honest and real than anything I see on network television.

You know why? Because Burr isn't beholden to Rogan. And even if he was, I think Billy Blue Balls would still be Burr.

weed is joe's sacred cow, so he got triggered af when chowder bashed it. I'm a big weed guy and I cringed at Joe's bitchfit.

however the whole thing is not as dramatic as people make it seem

<Fedor23>

Funny how Joe didn't give a shit when Shapiro said he thought weed and drugs in general are stupid.

Back