Joe Schmoe Show (2013)

Yeah

I don't think she is turning this into a career

They spent a year orchestrating about 3 weeks of filming and 1) the deaf chick doesn't spend any time practicing and 2) the host doesn't do any bounty hunter research.

I was thinking about how hard it would be to pretend to be deaf though. They could somehow completely block out her hearing through plugs or noise cancelling ear plugs disguised as hearing aids, but she would be fucking lost. She doesn't actually know sign language, or how to read lips.

I was thinking about how hard it would be to pretend to be deaf though. They could somehow completely block out her hearing through plugs or noise cancelling ear plugs disguised as hearing aids, but she would be fucking lost. She doesn't actually know sign language, or how to read lips.

Earpiece in the ear plug with directions from the producer.

Or she could just be a better actress.

I don't know any sign language, but I'm guessing her translator guy doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

They spent a year orchestrating about 3 weeks of filming and 1) the deaf chick doesn't spend any time practicing and 2) the host doesn't do any bounty hunter research.

The Bounty Hunter is hilarious when he gets flustered though.

He looks like Ron Pearlman a bit

The Bounty Hunter is hilarious when he gets flustered though.

He looks like Ron Pearlman a bit

He's the same guy that hosted the first 2 seasons. I don't know if you watched those.

I just found out they were doing a third season today and I downloaded and watched all 4 episodes.

He's the same guy that hosted the first 2 seasons. I don't know if you watched those.

I just found out they were doing a third season today and I downloaded and watched all 4 episodes.

Never saw the first 2. My GF got all excited last week when she saw it was on and I got hooked instantly.

I'll have to check out the first 2

Never saw the first 2. My GF got all excited last week when she saw it was on and I got hooked instantly.

I'll have to check out the first 2

There is a combo pack for download on the internets. The DVD releases are uncensored. If you can get the uncensored version it is well worth it if you like naked ladies.

I never saw the first 2 seasons either. I thot it was like Pros VS Joes. I caught the first episode of this season and im hooked. Now I gotta check out the first 2.

I never saw the first 2 seasons either. I thot it was like Pros VS Joes. I caught the first episode of this season and im hooked. Now I gotta check out the first 2.

Lots of nudity in strange situations. Well worth seeing uncensored.

omg didn't realize they'd revived it. Loved the first season. 2nd was good, too, but not as much, of course.

This season is pretty fucking funny. This guy really thinks he could become a bounty hunter... god!

This season is pretty fucking funny. This guy really thinks he could become a bounty hunter... god!

He seems more concerned w/ the job than the $100k. That's odd to me.

The only season I saw before this one was with the guy Matthew Kennedy Gould. At least I think that was his name. The show was "Lap of Luxury" for the front on that season. I think the Bounty Hunter twist this season is really interesting. What was the twist in the second season?

There were some hotties in the 1st season, I cannot remember the 2nd season.

Back