Joe Schmoe Show (2013)

I love this show. Will watch but i think you'd start to notice its a hoax

Is anyone watching this show? I watched the first 2 seasons and then it died for a few years. Now it's back and I'm just as addicted as ever.

I'm not going to bother explaining it all. If not enough people jump on board I'm going to delete this thread w/ the quickness and enjoy it all my myself. It's already 3 episodes in.

The first two seasons were outstanding. The third season was pretty good. They need to revive this show. I imagine they take a long hiatus between seasons because they don't want the masses to get to wise to the concept. If they did a new season every year, too many people would be looking for a gag.

Ah man, miss you HC...

Joe Schmoe was the best, that first season was lightning in a bottle though. Impossible to reproduce as well. They had the perfect Joe.

I liked the show. I even got the first two seasons on DVD. The third season was good to but I missed the last episode. The actors and producers really dropped the ball on that season. Lol

I liked the show. I even got the first two seasons on DVD. The third season was good to but I missed the last episode. The actors and producers really dropped the ball on that season. Lol
I mean they messed up the second season immediately. Probably why they held off on bringing it back again.

I mean they messed up the second season immediately. Probably why they held off on bringing it back again.
Yeah, I gotta give it to that one chick though, that pretty much figured out the show was fake. You can tell she was really smart.

My favorite reality show of all time. Season 1 was great

Yeah, I gotta give it to that one chick though, that pretty much figured out the show was fake. You can tell she was really smart.
Yeah, for sure. But if anything, it just made the first one better in hindsight because they pulled it off so well. Also fun fact, the first season had Kristen Wiig.

Back