Joe Soto a free agent

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
MMA Fighting confirmed with sources that Soto has been released by the promotion, following an initial report by FloCombat. This makes Soto a free agent for the first time in over four years.

Had some hit and miss performances. His fight with Chris Beal is an underrated classic.

Showed a lot of heart and over achieved in the Dillashaw title fight. Then, inexplicably gets blown out of the water by guys like Anthony Birkchek and the guy who leglocked him in 30 seconds or so. TKOd in a minute in his last fight. Also a KO loss to Joe Warren. Inconsistent career; if he intends on fighting he should sign again with Bellator, being a former champ and all.

I thought you were talking about Joe Son :eek:

MMA Fighting confirmed with sources that Soto has been released by the promotion, following an initial report by FloCombat. This makes Soto a free agent for the first time in over four years.

Since he's a cheap fighter with decent name, I think both Bellator and Rizin are open for him

Bellator id say they have some archive footage of em plus spin the whole fighting tj on 24 hrs to make him look good

He might be a good candidate for part the undercard Chuck vs Tito.

Long term I think Bellator would be good for him or take a run in PFL next season.

Caldwell needs opponents
Horiguchi needs sacrificial lambs
Bibi needs opponents

Seems he has options

Caldwell needs opponents
Horiguchi needs sacrificial lambs
Bibi needs opponents

Seems he has options

Bibi doesn't need opponents like Soto.
He's too legit and too non-Asian for him.

Back