Joe Warren vs Joe taimanglo added to Bellator 195 March 2nd

That 17-1 looks impressive by archuleta, but has he beaten anyone of note?
No. He hold the kotc belts from 135 to 170if not mistaken. Not the best ground fighter, his only loss is to a mediocre 3-5 guy in wsof but the kid has 13 wins in a row with 7ko’s. New blood in the division let’s see how he does at Bellator

In 19 fights, his most high profile win is Mark Dickman, who was coming off of over a year-long layoff.

The guy typically fights people with near .500 records, with the occasional 12-6 record opponent in there.
thanks for the info. i mean no addtion is a bad addition to the super thin 135 lb divsion, so i hope he gets some wins and challenges for the belt.

In 19 fights, his most high profile win is Mark Dickman, who was coming off of over a year-long layoff.

The guy typically fights people with near .500 records, with the occasional 12-6 record opponent in there.
I would argue Jordan Griffin now 14-5 is a better win. A 5 round décision over him in 2016

god id love to see some training footage of joe in the gym working his greco takedowns hes the best by far at it

god id love to see some training footage of joe in the gym working his greco takedowns hes the best by far at it

It makes me hot and sweaty just thinking about it!!!

no 2nd warm up fight for Mayday so far.... waiting to watch him fight at least once more before a title shot

Back