Joe was a Dime piece back In the day

bsymgbplnj101.jpg

Cheeto eating sherdoggers be Jealous AF

View attachment 483951

I am curious what do you identify as TS don't be scared homie?

girl
guy
gay guy
Trans?

"Joe Cool". Almost as cool as "Marky Mark".

Another necro thread, but hilarious nonetheless :). Someone's busy today, Mescalisomething... :) (@MescalineDreams Bro, put in more effort than "LOL". Wait...you didn't even capitalize...oh well.)

He is flat at the front, like Ken.
He also has a smile that says "Hi! I just sucked 10 dicks. Let me take it to 11."

Joe Rogan is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Schaub's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Joe barely able to force it past the knob, and Schaub moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Schaub's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and Schaub moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

tenor.gif

Objectively it would be okay to say Joe was a good looking man..calling him a dime piece is going in a bit of a different direction

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and Schaub moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

<NotListening>

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

If we're talking about the same thing then yes and the monkey throws up at the end
Lol, so he filmed himself doing this? Or is there someone giving him a "hand".... now Big Nog calling him Handy makes sense.

What a bunch of homos in this place.

I know it’s like “yo bro I’m so comfortable with my sexuality that I’m gonna post this gay shit and then deflect and call YOU gay for your reaction to it”.

It’s like no, if this is on your mind and you feel the urge to post it, you’re a full pledged flaming homosexual.
<DisgustingHHH>
Me thinks she doth protest too much!

Back