*Joel Embiid dwarfs Francis N'Gannou*

Also, meet the future UFC HW champion:

slenderman.jpg

A basketball player taller than 6'4.....shocking. The guy is big but how is he stronger in any meaning than Ngannou?

Put the basketball player on the same cycle Ngannou is on and he would make Francis look like he doesnt even lift.

Smh TS, how long have you been watching MMA or any form of combat sports? You ever heard a guy called Mike Tyson? 5'10 routinely fucked up guy's taller than him?

And if you want to talk MMA DC is unbeaten at HW and I'm positive he was shorter than all his opponents.
Damn good point!

Either something is off with that pic with the nba guy, or Struve isn’t really 7’

CrH4Z-7WEAAH_SI.jpg

Except Ngannou outweighs him by 20 pounds and is quite a bit thicker. OP picture has a chytty angle. Brb Ngannou might have the same hand size too.
m66GQPg.jpg
Lmaooooo Embiid easily weighs more. Those weights listed on Nba players are always wrong and go by what they weighed in college. And that is usually wrong too.

Ngannou is stronger and would fuck up a pro ball player that probably doesn’t even know how to throw a proper punch or kick? I’m shocked! Never change Sherdog... Never change!

Fools. They just don't understand that some people like their privacy.

I bet if you talked trash, they'd hype you up.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

"i just gonna say i enjoy the reebok pay scale"
sad-slenderman.jpg

Last edited:
Smh TS, how long have you been watching MMA or any form of combat sports? You ever heard a guy called Mike Tyson? 5'10 routinely fucked up guy's taller than him?

And if you want to talk MMA DC is unbeaten at HW and I'm positive he was shorter than all his opponents.

Not gonna shit on Iron Mike cause he’s the fucking man but when there’s not a big gap in talent levels and fighters are equal/close in skills then the bigger man will usually reign supreme. Evander Holyfield and Lennox Lewis gave Tyson all sorts of fits and likely would have even with no prison, personal issues, etc.

Not gonna discredit DC either but Jeff Monson was definitely shorter than DC and Big country is basically the same height. They each could’ve been 5 inches taller and DC still would’ve beat them though.

Sherdog is full of manlets confirmed.

Nice work OP

Embiid would beat that ass with 3 months training.

Back