Joey and Rachel were the best couple in Friends.

Was Joey and Rachel the best couple on Friends?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Title says it all.

They were both quirky, fun, caring, silly and had their moments of brilliance together. It gutted me that they were not given more time to blossom together and that the writers cut them off so quickly. Look i know it was never going to work out between them, but they were so perfectly matched with one another, and Joey would have been the best dad in the world to little baby Emma.

Ross is a fucking nerd and he sucks dinosaur dick. It is ridiculous that he got to have his childhood-ish sweetheart and Joey was left high and dry with out the one girl that he really loved.

Their love was forbidden and doomed right from the start, but they were the best couple in Friends history.

joeyrachellook_zps00de2bec.gif

tumblr_nyeh00DckV1qzcy2po1_500.gif

tumblr_msgl6nfons1rgq4x4o5_250.gif

tumblr_nnjfdjN85L1uun8seo1_500.gif

And then Interpol had to come on when they kissed and made it so much better. I lost my shit when that happened.

What do you guys and girls think?

Last edited:
Paul Rudd and the hippie were the best couple. Joey and Rachel was a blasphemous union that gave me cancer.

No they weren’t and that whole thing brought the show down.

I think im the only one that found all of the characters irritating.
Ross: Whiny nerd
Monica: Whiny ocd
Chandler: Snarky wiseass
Joey/Phoebee: Retards
Rachel: Hot but that voice is like a hurt cat.

Paul Rudd and the hippie were the best couple. Joey and Rachel was a blasphemous union that gave me cancer.
i know you dont mean that. you probably still delirious from the flu.

dd40e89bdb81ea18d602711ea2244c95.jpg

Joey was mentally retarded. Any child of joeys would have high chance of having downs.

Best couple was magnum pi and anybody.

buncha haterz up in here.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Rachel was a fickle bitch.
Women like that usually end up as eternal singles, constantly in bad relationships

I think im the only one that found all of the characters irritating.
Ross: Whiny nerd
Monica: Whiny ocd
Chandler: Snarky wiseass
Joey/Phoebee: Retards
Rachel: Hot but that voice is like a hurt cat.
They ran the entire series here over the holidays. No idea why.

My wife watched a few episodes and I agree with you. I never realized at the time how irritating they all were. Chandler and Monica especially.

You're forgetting about the two clam-bashers in the first few seasons. Ross's ex and that other doris that wanted to take complete ownership of his kid. Think of all the carpet-chewing, scissoring and banjo-strumming they got up to!

Rachel was a fickle bitch.
Women like that usually end up as eternal singles, constantly in bad relationships

sooooo....

you are saying she is a method actress..

Back