Joey and Rachel were the best couple in Friends.

Was Joey and Rachel the best couple on Friends?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The romantic in me wanted a ross and rachel ending. Joey was dumb as dog shit and belonged rooting hoes
ross was the worst a easiest to dislike.

the writers really fucked him over there right from the start. id rather see gunther and rachel end up together than ross and rachel.

joey was lovable dumb. he had a good heart and really wanted the best for rachel. the amount of things he did for her when she was living at his apartment when preggerz really showed the ammount that he cared for her. and in such little time.

Rachel was a fickle bitch.
Women like that usually end up as eternal singles, constantly in bad relationships
me looking at this post all like...

209445.jpg

ross was the worst a easiest to dislike.

the wrigters really fucked him over there. id rather see gunther and rachel end up together than ross and rachel.

joey was lovable dumb. he had a good heart and really wanted the best for rachel. the amount of things he did for her when she was living at his apartment when preggerz really showed the ammount that he cared for her. and in such little time.
Isnt it like 3am where you are? What the fuck are we doing here

I never watched Friends so I cannot comment but Fucking hell Jennifer Aniston in her younger days (still)

<{1-12}><Oku03><Oku04><{1-7}><{1-69}>

FUCK Rachel Greene, I would have rather banged Janice.

Paget Brewster was the best looking woman, to ever appear on friends, with that being said, see was even hotter on two and a half men.

Isnt it like 3am where you are? What the fuck are we doing here
3:34am.

sipping on that gold label johnnie walker and watching frandz!

lol, not watching friends, probs gonna put on euro or road trip. wanted to re watch in bruges after reading a thread but couldnt find the dvd.

FUCK Rachel Greene, I would have rather banged Janice.

Paget Brewster was the best looking woman, to ever appear on friends, with that being said, see was even hotter on two and a half men.
Ah Janice. The little fuckslut, deep down, we all need.

Ugh would love to silence her
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}>

irl interviews she was saying she just did that worst laugh and voice imaginable for the role that day when she was auditioning and she was selected!

<45><45><45>

Ross and Rachel were meant to be together. I mean, Rachel was obviously not Jewish, so.that would cause an issue with Ross's family, and maybe hers, but they didn't go there lol.

The funny thing about Joey, is that it was completely unbelievable that he was an actor who was on soaps and was semi-famous. It was completely far-fetched. Then you realize that he is an actor.

Joey should have nailed pheobe on the last show. Like, that should have been their thing at the end; every scene that cut to them they were either finishing or getting started. Then after the 3rd-4th go, she asks him to marry her, and he says yes. They were friends way to long to not bang, and they were the friends left to hook up.

I see Friends as a fun show but not a classic. Has nothing on Seinfeld and Frasier in my book.

But I will catch the syndicated eps sometimes.

Have to disagree with the ts. That pairing seemed very forced. It was not received well overall too which is why they must have quickly pulled the plug.

I view it as an example of the writers getting some mileage out of the hype- the will they or won't they type scenario and then it not being particularly interesting when they actually pulled the trigger on it.

joey/rachel was trash and a great sign the show had jumped the shark

They ran the entire series here over the holidays. No idea why.

My wife watched a few episodes and I agree with you. I never realized at the time how irritating they all were. Chandler and Monica especially.

Well like many shows, over time the characters became caricatures of themselves.

Joey started out as a bit dim witted and then became an absolute idiot, Monica was sort of type a and competitive and became full on OCD, Phoebe's quirkiness was amped up, Etc

They also full on made Ross go from sort of a neurotic type to more of a creepy dude who was confident but kept failing in spite of it.

The romantic in me wanted a ross and rachel ending. Joey was dumb as dog shit and belonged rooting hoes

This is what I wanted and the show ended exactly how it should have. HIMYM should have taken a look at this show to see how to end it right and not with some BS nonsense that they came up with trying to be "hip". I hate when shows try to come up with some witty ending and they end up just dumping the show in the trash. Sure maybe an ending we all saw coming from the very first episode isn't the greatest but it's better then taking 5+ seasons of a show and lighting in on fire.

Back