Joey Davis

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Another first round finish last night with a spectacular spinning back kick.

3-0 as a pro.

Where does he go next?

I am really liking Bellator these days, they have some really good and young college wrestlers such as; Ed Ruth, Joey Davis, Michael Chandler, Darrion Caldwell and Joe Warren.

I really hope Caldwell, Davis, Ruth and Chandler get to the UFC and face better competition. They can definitely make impact in their respected weight classes. I look forward to see them more.

Aaron Pico, too.

Bellator has made a great catch with these fighters.

THe problem with Bellator for a while was that they had top fighters and really great prospects. There was no middle ground. Things are starting to change as the prospects develop and Bellator signs solid, tested fighters.

Davis impressed for sure. He showed that he wasn’t scared to stand and bang. He was composed and looks to be getting the technique down. Idk who he fights next, but I do hope it’s a step up. Idk anyone on the rosters whom I think he should face next. I’d say a Rudy bears, but he is far too experience imo

THe problem with Bellator for a while was that they had top fighters and really great prospects. There was no middle ground. Things are starting to change as the prospects develop and Bellator signs solid, tested fighters.

Davis impressed for sure. He showed that he wasn’t scared to stand and bang. He was composed and looks to be getting the technique down. Idk who he fights next, but I do hope it’s a step up. Idk anyone on the rosters whom I think he should face next. I’d say a Rudy bears, but he is far too experience imo

Perhaps Danasabe Mohammad 5-1 (1-1. Bmma) would be a good next fight.

Another first round finish last night with a spectacular spinning back kick.

3-0 as a pro.

Where does he go next?

I am really liking Bellator these days, they have some really good and young college wrestlers such as; Ed Ruth, Joey Davis, Michael Chandler, Darrion Caldwell and Joe Warren.

I really hope Caldwell, Davis, Ruth and Chandler get to the UFC and face better competition. They can definitely make impact in their respected weight classes. I look forward to see them more.

Aaron Pico, too.

Bellator has made a great catch with these fighters.

U missed the best one in Tyrell Fortune! No one will be bigger than him....why? Heavyweights just get most of the attention in fight sports

Bellator is a wasteland.
They have some good guys at the top, some great prospects, but the rest of the roster is weak af.

Pretty hard to build a prospect up under these conditions.
You either give him a can, a fellow prospect or throw him to the wolves.
Or they keep signing guys like Peterson which would be the preferable alternative imo.

U missed the best one in Tyrell Fortune! No one will be bigger than him....why? Heavyweights just get most of the attention in fight sports
<LikeReally5>
He is a good prospect but I've honestly never seen anyone hype him up as much as you do.
Davis is much better.

<LikeReally5>
He is a good prospect but I've honestly never seen anyone hype him up as much as you do.
Davis is much better.

FORTUNE can walk into the UFC right now and be in the top 10. No other weight class can someone do this. More fans want to watch heavyweights than any other weight! This has always been a simple fact. I did not make the rules. I just speak the truth. Heavyweight is #1 division in fight sports.

When was the last time, if ever that Joey lost something?

133-0 div ii college wrestling record is outstanding
And before people come out and yell “bUTz 0N1Y dTWO wRaZSLENG”

Davis has wins against D1 All Americans in college including a big one over 2x AA D1 Runner Up Tyler Wilps.

He only went D2 for academic reasons and couldn’t make clearing house for D1.

I forgot about this thread lol. 6-0 now with 4 finishes. He will have a bright future. He needs to be in the UFC, though.

Why do certain of you Sherdoggers even boggle your minds about what's next for any Bellator prospect under Coker? You've all seen the pattern for 5 years that what's next for a Bellator prospect is another less than stellar opponent. You actually have the proof of history.

Why do certain of you Sherdoggers even boggle your minds about what's next for any Bellator prospect under Coker? You've all seen the pattern for 5 years that what's next for a Bellator prospect is another less than stellar opponent. You actually have the proof of history.
So you mean Coker will continue to promote his prospects intelligently and bring them along slowly until they either reach the contender status or fail along the way? Sounds good to me.

Back