Joey Diaz breaks down Conor v Khabib

Video doesnt play in my potato

Joey Diaz is the expert I got to for my mma analysis

not srs, this fat fuck has made a living off of telling made up stories to anyone stupid enough to believe them which is apparently like half of Joe rogans fanbase

smh

Take a shot every time he says IMMIGRANT MENTALITY

not srs, this fat fuck has made a living off of telling made up stories to anyone stupid enough to believe them which is apparently like half of Joe rogans fanbase

smh
Must be pretty cool to get paid to talk about doing lines of yay and banging low lifers.

I love Joey Diaz though. That MF is hilarious at times

i said it before and i'll say it again, Joey Diaz breakdowns of fights are legitimately better than Robin Black and Dan Hardy.

which is sad because he's a pothead comedian who doesn't really know shit.

smh

Joey Diaz is hilarious

Also he is quite experienced with cocaine which makes him eminently qualified to analyze Conor's mindset

smh
Got to him then.

smh

Very true.

U got cliffs TS?
Video won't play on my potato either
JD said he respects conor and basically believes conor is one foot out the door(octagon) because of his over the top promotion of his Pooper Twelve.

Back