Joey Diaz on Conor: He was acting very cocaine'ish - Hilarious video

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score

He begins at 0:00

I was thinking the same during the whole presscons

Last edited:
Man Joey is gonna die one of these days, its just a matter of when. We know the how. His breathing is getting even worse compunded by the weed.
f!ck off dont put that on coco

Last edited:
Man Joey is gonna die one of these days, its just a matter of when. We know the how. His breathing is getting even worse compunded by the weed.
Uh

Everyone dies, idiot.

Are you immortal?

Highlander_film_Connor_MacLeod.jpg

Conor was too busy eating monkey on ludes. Fucked with his training for khabib.

there are no cases of cannabis use directly contributing to a death

Joey probably nutted to that Khabib fight

Dude was sooooo salty when Eddie lost

he cant handle when Conor wins so I'm glad his heart was given a break

I don't think his Eddie fan or whatever. He was strictly talking about betting. His mostly just on the ride trying to enjoy fights

The guy is just terrible.

I don't think he was on blow, I think that's just how Irish people are when they're drunk. He was DEFINITELY on something tho

Everyone dies one day,just a heads up

yeah he was for sure talking about the betting but he's been a hater for a while

u remember when Eddie won the title and he was yelling "wheres conor mcgregor now!?!?!" non stop lol

I don't think his an eddie fan or whatever but maybe he dislikes conor who knows but then again whos not a McGregor hater currently thats everybody basically. It is what it is

not sure if he was on coke. may have just been drunk at the press conference. I didn't see him having much of the sniffles. And his face was somewhat flush. Or it could just be conor being conor and putting on a show.

In this presser with Jones its pretty easy to see he is on coke. notice the drip/sniffles. licking his teeth. going on run-on thoughts (reporter asks him if he enjoyed beating DC at his own game and he starts talking about desert animals).

Smoking anything is bad for you
while i dont disagree with the basis of your assertion, there isnt much science to back it up

is there a net gain OR a net loss to inhaling smoke from a cleanly grown, natural plant like cannabis? im not sure we can objectively say.

Conor has been using blow for a while obviously. Has everyone forgot about the hidden phone video a club rat took? he was clearly boozing and doing blow til the sun came up. His behavior outside the cage has become increasingly unhinged. Insecure people portraying a god complex love that shit. Think, Jones, Tyson, plus a million other examples

Back