Joey Diaz on Conor: He was acting very cocaine'ish - Hilarious video

Joey Diaz fight analysis

Thats all you ever need before putting some money down

while i dont disagree with the basis of your assertion, there isnt much science to back it up

is there a net gain OR a net loss to inhaling smoke from a cleanly grown, natural plant like cannabis? im not sure we can objectively say.
I've been smoking the shit for years man. But i can admit there's no way all the blunts I've smoked are good for me

Here is where haters can't make up their mind:
Conor was acting cokey before the presser, was partying his life away, looked like shit during the workout + weigh in, had a funny staph like infection on him, but now he got beat that was Conor at 100%. So what is it, did Khabib smesh a depleted Conor or did he beat a 100% Conor?

Me personally, I think Conor blew good years when everyone else was training in poverty and being hungry. I think he looked off, got away from the old hungry humble kid and the fame, wealth, whiskey and other things got to him.

when it comes to drugs and their affect on the human, there is no greater authority than joey coco diaz.

joey the fat fuck should become a coke addict and try lose some weight.

Are you immortal?

Highlander_film_Connor_MacLeod.jpg
There can be only one.

Uncle Joey knows what he's talking about. If Mcg was on coke then why USADA haven't bust his ass?? No Chlorophyll drink can clean his body so fast.

joey the fat fuck should become a coke addict and try lose some weight.

He was on coke and he's still fat at the time. Give him a break, after using THC (his edibles) he's looking more healthy and thinner in comparison to his old days.

not sure if he was on coke. may have just been drunk at the press conference. I didn't see him having much of the sniffles. And his face was somewhat flush. Or it could just be conor being conor and putting on a show.

In this presser with Jones its pretty easy to see he is on coke. notice the drip/sniffles. licking his teeth. going on run-on thoughts (reporter asks him if he enjoyed beating DC at his own game and he starts talking about desert animals).

Lol seems like it would he hard for a guy with Jon's ego to be that humble, if he was on coke.

I don't think he was on blow, I think that's just how Irish people are when they're drunk. He was DEFINITELY on something tho
I grew up in kc Missouri, in high school and college a large percentage of my friends growing up were Irish Americans, I drink socially, and I have some stolis or grey goose before I go to bed, ive drank with Japanese, Portuguese, Samoans, Mexicans, Dominicans, other Filipinos, Italians and Russian ethnicities, pretty much every one acts similar yet individually different when they get lit, buzzed, drunk based on temperament and situation.

I really don’t see an ethnic or genetic component, unless your body can’t metabolize alcohol.

Also, what else would he be on?

Nootropics, like oxiracetam or vinpocetine?
Lol

Either yay yo or maybe stims like Dexedrine/addies. I don’t think he was rolling.

I grew up in kc Missouri, in high school and college a large percentage of my friends growing up were Irish Americans, I drink socially, and I have some stolis or grey goose before I go to bed, ive drank with Japanese, Portuguese, Samoans, Mexicans, Dominicans, other Filipinos, Italians and Russian ethnicities, pretty much every one acts similar yet individually different when they get lit, buzzed, drunk based on temperament and situation.

I really don’t see an ethnic or genetic component, unless your body can’t metabolize alcohol.

Also, what else would he be on?

Nootropics, like oxiracetam or vinpocetine?
Lol

Either yay yo or maybe stims like Dexedrine/addies. I dont think he was rolling.
So you don't think he was drunk? You think he was on coke?

So you don't think he was drunk? You think he was on coke?

I actually don’t know. Could be both, could be either... could be just drunk.

But temperament wise and his public persona seems coke or stims.
That said, I really have no clue.

Think of all the brain cells that were sacrificed, so losers could escape reality.
BEEN THERE

but thats more about how its being used than what it actually does

thats true for every drug, this one just seems to be the least harmful of the bunch lol

Dude is like 55 he's already made it quite long imo

I actually don’t know. Could be both, could be either... could be just drunk.

But temperament wise and his public persona seems coke or stims.
That said, I really have no clue.
Well, he definitely acts cokey, no ones gonna argue that point. But I think that's just him and it comes out more when he's drunk. I may not have drank with as many ethnicities as yourself, but I know when a man ain't sober. Hell he was drinking that vanilla rubbing alcohol he's selling onstage!

Love the huge bong that’s always next to him.

Joey and Bisping are quite the tandom lol.

Back