Joey Diaz on Conor: He was acting very cocaine'ish - Hilarious video

What's up with all these people who don't know shit about Whiskey commenting that Proper 12 is terrible? It isn't terrible, but it isn't great. Neither is 95% of the bottles at that price point. From what I hear it is a pretty good Irish whiskey for a 20$ bottle.

Think of all the brain cells that were sacrificed, so losers could escape reality.
Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.

Last edited:
Conor threw that half-a-:eek::eek::eek: side-kick at the weigh in.

while i dont disagree with the basis of your assertion, there isnt much science to back it up

is there a net gain OR a net loss to inhaling smoke from a cleanly grown, natural plant like cannabis? im not sure we can objectively say.
There's more tar in weed per gram than tabacco. Tar is a know carcinogen.

Bud also has antiinflammatory properties, but that's short term pros that are outweighed largely by longterm damage. Tar accumulates and causes disease.

Tobacco smokers obviously smoke more product daily than weed smokers, so I'm sure weed has a far smaller disease profile, but it's been proven that the process of smoking weed is carcinogenic. Hence why they give oil and eadibles to cancer patients and not blunts.

What's up with all these people who don't know shit about Whiskey commenting that Proper 12 is terrible? It isn't terrible, but it isn't great. Neither is 95% of the bottles at that price point. From what I hear it is a pretty good Irish whiskey for a 20$ bottle.

Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.
I'd be keen to try it as I'm a whiskey fan, especially Irish whiskies. I love Jamesons. I can't stand 'novelty' whiskies though, like fruity blends or blends with shit like cinnamon. Vanilla doesn't sound appealing at all.

Diaz is probably right in that casual fans are buying it up to give it a go, but we'll find out in a year if it's just a gimmick or if it does have appeal with whiskey drinkers within that price range. People who appreciate whiskey don't buy cheap shit to start with, so I wouldn't be shocked if it maintains a steady sales stream longterm. Look at JW red...its terrible, but probably outsells black, gold and blue labels which are the only ones I'll drink.

Even if it does die in the ass after a year, he has probably already made 10x his initial investment already because of the self promotion and the fact that bottles are sold before they even hit the shelves.

Oh, and while it is not proven that weed kills brain cells, it's proven to decrease certain cognitive functions like reaction time and decision making. It also induces psychosis and schizophrenia in those with a predisposition to these conditions.

This is studies on THC I might add, and not CBD. CBD is gaining real credibility as a medicinal compound that doesn't impair cognitive function because it's not psychoactive on its own. But let's be honest - stoners smoke to get high, and are typically smoking high THC strains.

Cocaine doesn't kill brain cells either, but it's the rewiring of neuron networks that does the damage...psychologically speaking. High exposure to THC also causes rewiring.

There's a big misconception that 'killing brain cells' is the be all and end all of brain 'damage', which in and of itself is innacurate. Taking any drug regularly that changes your perception of reality is going to affect you negatively to some degree over time. Even if the change is subtle enough that it doesn't impact your day-to-day life.

Any psychoactive drug will do that. THC is very psychoactive.

Man Joey is gonna die one of these days, its just a matter of when. We know the how. His breathing is getting even worse compunded by the weed.
You're one negative mofo.

I find Joey Diaz funny, but he is the personification of a little knowledge being dangerous. He thinks his extremely rudimentary understanding of any number of subjects makes him an infallible authority on said subjects and just spouts absolute gibberish and falsehoods for as long as he's allowed. I mean, he's funny doing it, but he's so full of shit.

"I did a lot of cocaine Joe, I know what I'm talking about. I have extremely detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the Medellin Cartel and Pablo Escobar's inner circle from this guy from the streets who I knew when I was a kid. Crazy muthafucka, half Columbian, half Irish, half Italian and half Jewish Puerto Rican. Had nothing to do with drugs but he knew the Cartel game inside out...."

cocksucka!
123736-deadwood-huzzah-gif-imgur-al-s-7yij.gif

while i dont disagree with the basis of your assertion, there isnt much science to back it up

is there a net gain OR a net loss to inhaling smoke from a cleanly grown, natural plant like cannabis? im not sure we can objectively say.
Depends I suppose. If you're smoking joints then you are also smoking paper. If you are using a pipe/bong or hot knifes just look at all the resin built up on your pipe/bong/hooter, seems a little naive to think that shit isn't making it to your lungs aswell.

True, personally my daily drinker is Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum.
Good taste, my man. I love that stuff. I only just got into spiced rum this past couple of years, and SJ is up there with McKraken.

Good taste, my man. I love that stuff. I only just got into spiced rum this past couple of years, and SJ is up there with McKraken.
Yea it's bizzarre the way really good rum is dirt cheap. I still have some Kraken left. A local distillery here makes a pretty good Colonial style rum. Got some Potters left also.

I find Joey Diaz funny, but he is the personification of a little knowledge being dangerous. He thinks his extremely rudimentary understanding of any number of subjects makes him an infallible authority on said subjects and just spouts absolute gibberish and falsehoods for as long as he's allowed. I mean, he's funny doing it, but he's so full of shit.

"I did a lot of cocaine Joe, I know what I'm talking about. I have extremely detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the Medellin Cartel and Pablo Escobar's inner circle from this guy from the streets who I knew when I was a kid. Crazy muthafucka, half Columbian, half Irish, half Italian and half Jewish Puerto Rican. Had nothing to do with drugs but he knew the Cartel game inside out...."
That's why I don't like him. You are spot on.

He's like that old drunk at the bar that thinks he's a historian on everything and knows better just because he's old. I've done my fair share of coke - that does not make me a human detector who can pick up tiny subtleties of someone under the influence. Half the internet speculated he was on coke during some of the pressers he's done, but Diaz, he KNOWS.

He always has to be the rambler, too, regardless of who else is in the room. He's like the opposite to Joe Rogan, who is genuinely well educated and does not make gross assumptions or assertions based upon hearsay or his own opinions. Diaz, he just knows it all and will ram it down the throat of what are obviously more experienced people on the subject.

In that interview alone: "I am no fight expert, but let me tell you, I did it all when I was younger. I mean IT ALL. I did a BJJ class the other month and I now know what it takes to be a black belt." Then proceeds to school Bisping and others on why Khabib is so dominant and he knew he would beat Conor. He does one class and is now convinced a lifelong grappler is unbeatable, simply because he found it difficult. And by "did it all", I'm assuming he took a boxing class in the 60's, and maybe got a drunken example on how to hip toss by a judokan in a pub in the 80's. So, naturally, he knows the fight game inside and out.

He's a rambling old bat who burned himself on coke for one too many years.

weres that gif of him twitching in his elchapo shirt

7 min in. there was an old gif of him twitching hard and even pulling at his shirt. cant seem to find it but it was this presser

Last edited:
I was saying it all along. Conor is not the same man anymore.

Back