Joey Diaz - Was Conor McGregor on Drugs?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score

edit:
this is a question
<Gordonhat>

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I say about fiddy/fiddy

If anyone would know about signs of cocaine use it's Joey

half the time when joey diaz is telling a story it sounds like he is about to breathe his last breath. dude gets winded talking.

some dumb BS
Great job getting the name Joey Diaz out there. Other than Joe Rogan, and even his opinions aren't exactly respected, no one gives a shit what any hack stand-up comedian has to say about MMA. Fuck you, and fuck "Joey Diaz".

Why do people keep posting about this guy's opinion like it matters? Merely being Joe Rogan's friend shouldn't make your opinions worthy of discussing.

Great job getting the name Joey Diaz out there. Other than Joe Rogan, and even his opinions aren't exactly respected, no one gives a shit what any hack stand-up comedian has to say about MMA. Fuck you, and fuck "Joey Diaz".
Joey-Diaz-Karate-GIF-going-crazy.gif

During the weigh in staredown Conor definitely looked like he was on drugs, I think he needed the drugs to have the confidence to look Khabib in the eyes. During the fight we saw the fear in Conor without the drugs

I don't think so, he's just a bit crazy naturally. There's a clip of him on coke up in a tree, so that's when hes on drugs.

At the NY presser there were a number of factors:

1. he was mad no fans were there - he knows the pressers are a very important build up to the fight that many people will watch and not having fans there took a huge element out of it for him so he knew he'd have to be over the top

2. he genuinely dislikes khabib for surrounding Artem like that when noone from Artems team was there and actually blames Khabib for the bus incident (Conor always big on loyalty)

3. thats just part of who he is

Coping it up to him being on drugs is kind of stupid. Hes not going to be drinking or on coke a week out from the fight, just don't think hes that type of a person and he has always taking training/fighting very seriously....when he's not fighting yes its a different story however.

Back