John Kavanagh Questions McGregor's Motivation; Says He'll Have to be Convinced to Train Him Again

nothing new from John, he said to Conor after the Eddie Alvarez fight "enjoy the rest of your life" and expected Conor to retire because he didnt know what else there was for Conor to do.

This is just a coach that actually cares about his fighter.

never mind whether you love/hate Kavanagh or Conor, I'm more interested in which coach/team you'd want a guy like Conor to train with instead

<TheWire1>
Ironically, the best place for Conor to train would be the home of his enemy, AKA.

Ironically, the best place for Conor to train would be the home of his enemy, AKA.
Javier Mendez straining against 6 dudes holding him back

"We're just going to drill hip escapes, I just want to drill hip escapes"

Mcgregor was a shooting star got big but made too much money to early for him to establish a real legacy in th sport.

Sucks for him because he probably could have been up there with guys like Anderson etc but the hunger is gone now.

I don't think Conor was ever good enough for that. His ground game was always a weakness, and he was spoonfed a lot of guys who couldn't exploit it. We saw it when Mendes was able to take him down and hold him down easily before gassing. Full camp Mendes would have beaten Conor. He has solid takedown defense but once he's held down, he has nothing to offer from his back.

Never been hit with an overhand before? That’s a bullshit lie lol

This is honestly weird as hell coming from Kavanagh...

Back