John Kelly, one of the last "adults in the room," to leave White House

Everyone Trotsky hates becomes a hero when they do something he can interpret as a slight against Trump.

I don't see how these people are going to survive the next 6 years.

Hmm, care to point to any posts where I remotely characterize John Kelly as a hero of mine?

I think being very basically experienced and having the temperament of an adult should be viewed as a minimum qualification for high office, not a virtue admirable enough to make someone a hero.

Everyone Trotsky hates becomes a hero when they do something he can interpret as a slight against Trump.

I don't see how these people are going to survive the next 6 years.
Calling someone an adult equates to calling someone a hero in your world?

John Kelly did good control damage.
They'll have a hard time finding someone as good as he was. The administration already has a stink all over it.

The Mooch is always the best candidate for any position.

Would you like John Bolton and Jared Kushner running wild instead?
Its the same difference. John Kelly is a goof that prostituted the memory of his dead son to get trump off the hook for disrespecting a war widow. He's garbage.

What's the over/under for how many weeks until POTUS starts talking shit about him on Twitter?

Everyone was saying he would replace Kelly but he isn’t taking it.

88160170_trump-promo.jpg

Trump on Trump strikes again.

Every. Single. Time.

Yeah. It is almost like he doesn't give a shit and this whole presidency is just a long joke. Too bad none of the presidents self record anymore. Nixon's whitehouse tapes were a gold mine. I can't figure out why they aren't recorded for national security in the least.

He did not mesh well with neocon Israel first stooge Bolton Pompeo and that rat Kushner.

I'm really nervous about those three villains advise going uncontested.

TRUMP, BRING BACK BANNON

He won't do it though. Bannon would get more press than President Trump and he's not going to have a staff-member achieve that...

EVER.

Not a surprise. As time goes on the average IQ of those in the white house goes down.

No one gives a fuck about Kelly as chief of staff. Generals can't command civilians. He didn't reign Trump in on anything and it was a stupid role to begin with. Get someone in there who will make Trump more effective.

Back