John Oliver: No Big Issue of ANTIFA Assaulting 'White Nationlist' Protestors

Where did I say or even remotely imply that?

You're the one who brought up the gun rights in Nazi germany issue not me. Why would you go but the Jews then? What's the point?

You're just wrong. Hitler not only reversed policy, but encouraged Germans to buy guns to spite the Versaille treaty.

The Jews were a tiny minority in Germany at the time, and the Gypsies even smaller... less than a 1% of the entire German population at the time, and banning them from purchasing firearms was nowhere near the worst thing done to either group before or after they were banned from purchasing firearms.

German rearmament in the pre-War period was a national policy.

You're the one who brought up the gun rights in Nazi germany issue not me. Why would you go but the Jews then? What's the point?

You're just wrong. Hitler not only reversed policy, but encouraged Germans to buy guns to spite the Versaille treaty.

The Jews were a tiny minority in Germany at the time, and the Gypsies even smaller... less than a 1% of the entire German population at the time, and banning them from purchasing firearms was nowhere near the worst thing done to either group before or after they were banned from purchasing firearms.

German rearmament in the pre-War period was a national policy.
No, i'm not wrong you just either can't read properly or are making shit up

For the most part, only members of the military, Nazi youth, or SS were allowed to now buy guns after Weimar Germany. As early as 33, anyone deemed undesireable were having their permits revoked and or weapons confiscated....

Authoritarian governments don't generally let their entire population be armed, only those that actively support the government's policies....IOW, Nazi Germany was literally NOTHING like what people are referring to Nazi's nowadays. Not an iota.

The people on the right, in the US, don't care if SJWs have weapons b/c largely they assume those people don't know how to use them or will be ballsy enough to attempt anything. They don't try to ban them like authoritarian douchebags. That's what the LEFT does

No, i'm not wrong you just either can't read properly or are making shit up

For the most part, only members of the military, Nazi youth, or SS were allowed to now buy guns after Weimar Germany. As early as 33, anyone deemed undesireable were having their permits revoked and or weapons confiscated....

Authoritarian governments don't generally let their entire population be armed, only those that actively support the government's policies....IOW, Nazi Germany was literally NOTHING like what people are referring to Nazi's nowadays. Not an iota.

The people on the right, in the US, don't care if SJWs have weapons b/c largely they assume those people don't know how to use them or will be ballsy enough to attempt anything. They don't try to ban them like authoritarian douchebags. That's what the LEFT does
<YeahOKJen>

Now Hitler is a leftist.

<Dany07>

posting a lame gif does nothing to combat the fact that you have LITERALLY no idea what you're talking about

Then how do you explain the rate of private gun ownership increasing in the pre-War period?

Could it be that the majority of the population belonged either the the Nazi party, Hitler youth, Wehrmacht, or the SS?

Quality show, people should watch all of it not just the snippet tard ts says
6KMCOsh.gif

You must be confused. Its not a random label. They are fucking Nazis.
Nazi-flag-Twitter-1024-600.gif

Its really clear. That symbol is pretty well known in the USA. Its called a swastika, and the Nazis used it.

killnazis16n-6-web.jpg
<GSPWoah>

You're the most scared, biggest little cuck on this forum I swear lol

If you're physically assaulting someone over them expressing an opinion you don't like, fucking kill yourself you emotional child.

His most memorable moment will always be "Do it!" when he heard of Trumps intention to run. Oh the delusional arrogance of that twat. Absolute gimp

There's no big deal with either groups being assaulted. Toss them in a battle dome and let them thin the herd a bit for the good of humanity.

There was no violence during the Cold War?

is that what destroyed communism? I dont think its really up for debate what destroyed the Nazis. The USSR was destroyed when we killed them all?

I dont remember violence destroying communism. Pretty sure that was economics.

I put my eggs in pop culture, Perestroika, and Glasnost, with a side of conspiracy, but certainly not violence.

I put my eggs in pop culture, Perestroika, and Glasnost, with a side of conspiracy, but certainly not violence.

i mean... violence was the least effective thing against communism. hence the bay of pigs, vietnam, etc. Violence was awesome against Nazis though.

communism just falls apart when the general population sees how much better western living is.

Lol. Antifa are a bunch if idiots. Their tactics are all wrong, and I find them abhorrent.

But to try to blame some asshat running over counter protesters on them instead of on the actual asshat in the car is ignorant.

Using that flawed logic, Antifa wouldn't have been there if those ignorant "White Nationalists" weren't already terrorizing Charlottesville.

Back