• David Rickels vs. Bomba Vasconcelos
  • Juan Archuleta vs. Jeremy Spoon
  • Bruna Ellen vs. Kristina Williams
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

• Jose Leija vs. Joe Schilling
  • Scott Futrell vs. Mike Shipman
  • Chris Honeycutt vs. Costello Van Steenis

I'll take Salter via sub.

Bellator 210 is actually better than both HW semi final cards. There’s way better prospects on this card and way more interesting clashes. I guess if you really wanna see the prospects and intriguing cross roads fights, you gotta tune into the smaller cards nowadays.

I like this fight better actually. Both Chidi and Salter are more relevant in terms of the future of the division right now.

Honeycutt vs Costello is too good of a fight to have on the prelims.

i like that. Manhoef doesn't need any more brain damage and Salter needs a win to get back to contendership. everybody wins.

The biggest winner of the night is Manhoef for sure.
Honeycut does not deserve that prelims spot, is that hard to have a 5 fights Main Card... they did already some this year..
Really happy to see Archuleta active... hopefully McKee is next for him after another W

That's still a good night even if not as exciting

Honeycutt vs Costello is too good of a fight to have on the prelims.
Same thing with Daniel Weichel vs Goiti Yamauchi (those two would be borderline ranked fighters in the UFC)

Yamauchi/Weichel should 100% be on the main card.
Would also have liked the Warren, Schilling, Honeycutt amongst a couple other fights on the main card over the womens fight and even the Rickels fight. Not familiar with Archuleta and Spoon but their records look good at least.

Back