Johnny Hendricks Question

Not really sure where you're getting this "decline at age 30" like a normal person....do I really need to go over all the tons of athletes well over 30, playing and competing at their best now...I don't think I need to do that...30 is a number...and doesn't represent any decline..only if you believe it..tom brady is 40 and is playing his best ever...I could name tons of athletes competing not just over 30 but over 40 at the highest level.
I agree with you, but you cannot use a qb as an example. Tom is smart, exprienced and reads the field great still. He’s not running round too much back there though, qbs aren’t always the best examples of athletes (I’m talking size speed strength explosion) because we have so many unathletic qbs that are much better than really athletic ones. Tom Brady ain’t a better athlete than mike Vick but he is a light years better q.b.

extremely liquidy foods are fuckin nasty. Poutine even looks like diarrhea

wtfita1.gif

Listen, I have a quick question about Bigg Rigg.

I'm going to heading down to Texas and might be around Midlothian. I was wondering if Bigg Riggs Steakhouse has Poutine. I'm not sure if restaurants in the states have poutines on the menu, and I'm a yuge Hendricks fan.

p5elwIi.gif

Discuss.

Dont go to america and eat pouting.. they fucking give Hamm nd call it canadian bacon who fucking knows whay their pouting is.. cheddar cheese and powdered gravy

I still can't believe he thought opening/investing in a steakhouse was a good idea.

It was probably just a front so that he could order restaurant sized containers of food. Nutritionist said he could eat one can of beans, Big Rigg was like, okay...

1039542.jpg

One can! Nevermind that it's 7 pounds of refried beans. I don't know why I can't make weight! I'm tellin' ya, I've only been eating HALF a can of beans!

It was probably just a front so that he could order restaurant sized containers of food. Nutritionist said he could eat one can of beans, Big Rigg was like, okay...

1039542.jpg

One can! Nevermind that it's 7 pounds of refried beans. I don't know why I can't make weight! I'm tellin' ya, I've only been eating HALF a can of beans!
Come to think of it, those beans look pretty good.

Listen, I have a quick question about Bigg Rigg.

I'm going to heading down to Texas and might be around Midlothian. I was wondering if Bigg Riggs Steakhouse has Poutine. I'm not sure if restaurants in the states have poutines on the menu, and I'm a yuge Hendricks fan.

p5elwIi.gif

Discuss.

<Baelish01>
That reminds me of my toilet after eating two plates of maxican food.

The reviews for his steakhouse were a thing of legend, i might of even left one and I’ve never eaten his shitty food

Fuck,i really wanna eat Poutine right now.

Back