Johnny Hendricks Released by UFC, Bellator Bound?

Well, this is not at all surprising news. Sure he could go to Bellator and make some money there but Is Bellator even interested in a guy like him? I find everything about Johny so damn depressing. I think this might be it for him.

EDIT

WTF!

Well, this is not at all surprising news. Sure he could go to Bellator and make some money there but Is Bellator even interested in a guy like him? I find everything about Johny so damn depressing. I think this might be it for him.

EDIT

WTF!

Calling it now

Hendricks signs with Bellator and gets booked for a fight against rampage. Catchweight of 287.76LB

OoO not sure he has the resume to make that leap.

PFL seems more his size.

Honestly, doubt Bellator even wants him. His been the mockery of whole MMA community for quite a while now. I'm calling re-opening of the Bigg Rigg Steakhouse where he will, once again, bankrupt himself by eating the stock inventory.

If Bellator grabs him, it will be on the cheap. I'd like to see Hendricks vs Ward at MW

Some good for opponents for Hendricks could be

Bellator: Melvin Manhoef, Hisaki Kato, or A.J. Matthews
PFL: Clinton Williams
ONE: Agilan Thani
RIZIN: some prospect/tomato can

Last edited:
Calling it now

Hendricks signs with Bellator and gets booked for a fight against rampage. Catchweight of 287.76LB
OMG I just had a terrifying image in my head, Hendricks vs Fedor

EDIT

WTF!

Wtf what? Wtf because 209? U realize Johny Hendricks use to walk around at 220?

Feed him to Shlemenko.

Wtf what? Wtf because 209? U realize Johny Hendricks use to walk around at 220?
lol I remember hearing something like that. He's an idiot with an eating problem, he lacks discipline too.

reserve bout fighter for Bellator HW tournament!

Yeah the guy still has some name value but really he should just retire . He become a shell of his former self and looks like lost his dedication and passion

Bellator would be a good fit for him at MW depending how you match him.

Hendricks vs Melvin or Kato or something would be ok. And like Go Go Plata said it will be on the cheap.

Remember seeing some say didnt like the Hendricks/Costa fight but I thought it was perfect, squeeze the last bit of juice out of Hendricks to build up Costa on a big card and it worked.

Now you'll see Hendricks come out and say how he's in best shape of his life, how he's free from evil grip of UFC and he can get his own sponsors and has freedom and you'll see the best Hendricks you ever saw.

then he'll show up and miss weight for a MW fight and get blown out by Melvin.

I think Bellator should collect him, I don't think he's absolutely terrible..he could still be a decent gatekeeper for Bellator at 185.

Back