Johnson's power vs McGregor's

McGregor has way more power and he is way more accurate than MJ.
MJ has 10 wins in UFC, 4 by (T)KO and 6 by decision.
Also, 9 losses. Too hyped!

MJ has very very fast hands, something he gets no credit for.

Seriously? When they talk about him, they only talk about his speed.

Johnson has 3 UFC KO's.......just sayin

257478204014212.png

KOs or TKOs?
If first, Conor has only one.

Johnson probably has more power, Conor has more ability to land well timed counters which can obviously hurt opponents caught off balance.

Rewatched Khabib vs Johnson this morning. How do you think Johnson's punching power measures up to Conor's?

Khabib ate some tough shots from Johnson in the first round. Rogan's commentary made it seem as though Khabib was rocked and maybe he was a little, but it didn't look too bad.

Did Johnson test that chin on par with what Khabib might get from Conor?

You have to frame the power comparison using fighters that Johnson and Conor both fought. Dustin Poirier is a reference. Johnson slept Poirier with punches. Conor was only able to TKO victory with punches.

So it would seem as if Johnson has more power than Conor.

MJ throws fast/hard, but has sloppy form and bad technique/footwork, also poor accuracy which is why the speed doesn't translate to a high rate of KOs

I don't think he has the same power but I think he has the similar ability in his left straight to throw it on it's own and land constantly. He boxes like a southpaw really well for mma imo like Conor. And in the first half of the Diaz fight he was lighting him up, although that was southpaw vs southpaw, I think he's better mixed lead

~DaViD~

You have to frame the power comparison using fighters that Johnson and Conor both fought. Dustin Poirier is a reference. Johnson slept Poirier with punches. Conor was only able to TKO victory with punches.

So it would seem as if Johnson has more power than Conor.

Johnson landed clean on the chin, conor grazed the back of his head

if i had to guess i'd say they're both even on power but MJ is probably a bit faster in terms of handspeed while Conor is more accurate

Coming from a Conor nuthugger nothing you say has merit to me.
I'd be more irked by this lazy response if you weren't simply an anyone but mcgregor dick rider, jumping on the cock of whoever's fighting him like the cheapest of whores.

If you've bothered in the slightest to check my post history I'm perfectly happy to admit this forthcoming bout is Conor's hardest to date and that Khabib is certainly capable of beating him. At least have the guts to admit Conor's got the better resume and is at the very least a live dog in the fight. Or fuck it stay bitter and angsty like a teenage girl.

I'd be more irked by this lazy response if you weren't simply an anyone but mcgregor dick rider, jumping on the cock of whoever's fighting him like the cheapest of whores.

If you've bothered in the slightest to check my post history I'm perfectly happy to admit this forthcoming bout is Conor's hardest to date and that Khabib is certainly capable of beating him. At least have the guts to admit Conor's got the better resume and is at the very least a live dog in the fight. Or fuck it stay bitter and angsty like a teenage girl.
I remember you quoted me first in another thread saying all kind of gay shit. And here you are doing it again. I wont pander to your lack of self control. In other words, I have nothing to say to you.

Floyd laughed and at that so-called "touch of death" power.

Unless you're running chin first or over-extending there is not HUGE punching power just hyperbole and big tales that the UFC and Joe Rogan like to spout out.

I remember you quoted me first in another thread saying all kind of gay shit. And here you are doing it again. I wont pander to your lack of self control. In other words, I have nothing to say to you.
200.gif

Aw diddums, get back into your conspiracy circle safe space where all of Conor's fights were deliberately thrown by his opponents or were the the result of illegal strikes.

MJ couldn't really land flush except maybe a single punch. Conor is more accurate. Comparison is useless in my opinion because of that.

The facts are Johnson's raw KO power is on the same level as Conor's, and his hands are much faster, but Conor has much better technique, precision, etc. This is pretty obvious.

Tough to say . Johnson throws from the hips and puts everything into his punches. Conors more precision .

Last edited:
Back