Jojo Calderwood Wallace WarWagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a great thread everybody! Glad you could join me in this (Painful) TUF journey!

Thanks for making the thread MuffinGod11
100+ pages and 1000+ posts got me like...

3342f4z.gif

Joanne Calderwood: Fighting on a UFC show in Scotland would be "a dream come true for me"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...ghting-ufc-show-4852118#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Calderwood's focus and desire to be the best was encapsulated by her post-fight behaviour; she was on a flight back to Scotland the following morning to return to training.
It's an attitude which is in sharp contrast to some of the other TUF fighters, including new 115lbs champion Carla Esparza, who have stated they now want some time off after the stresses of The Ultimate Fighter house.
Jo added, "I can understand that they want time off but I would want time off if I was still in the house! Now I'm back with my family and I'm back in a reasonable environment, I'm happy.
"After this fight, that's kind of been the turning point and the end of the whole TUF thing for me. Now I don't have to be in a room with all these other girls and that weekend is the last time I'll have to be with all those girls again."

v3dj41.jpg

55hs0k.jpg

excellent. thanks for posting! :D

Kish is a dangerous fighter because physically she is a beast/bear/tank :) She is nowhere as slick and well-rounded as Calderwood. In these sort of matchups, the less technical fighter can still win (esp. in WMMA where physical strength, athleticism are even more of a factor) but I wouldn't bet on it.
lol at Calderwood being tecnical,if you count eating punches with 0 head movement as being technical than I guess she is very technical.

Seems like the thread is still going strong, hopefully the mods will let it be! Hurra!

lol at Calderwood being tecnical,if you count eating punches with 0 head movement as being technical than I guess she is very technical.

Hey TheChris! Welcome to the Jojo WarWagon, and thank you so much for you're constructive criticism. Always welcome to see true experts of the martial arts come by the forums and bring such precious knowledge to the less educated fans! Enjoy your stay.

today is jo jo's birthday, so wishing her a very happy merry birthday today! :D

10418259_624049384387636_8443308703010006963_n.jpg

I say we start a v2.0. Very few fighters wagons reach 1k, much less any other 115ers

I say we start a v2.0. Very few fighters wagons reach 1k, much less any other 115ers

I'll give you the honors, I have dubs so I can't start anything.

Jojo's asking for a fight in early 2015, hopefully UFC abides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back