Jon Bones Jones "Day 1"

ctrlaltdelete

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

day one of..

What? For what org? To what purpose? Is it normal for it to burn when you pee? For what fans? Are there any fans left?

Does anyone know something about him fighting that I don't?

He's in rehab again?

Day 1 of rehab.

Hopefully Day 1 of getting his life straight. Talk about a fall from grace. If he does comeback , I wouldn't mind seeing Volkan knock him out. ;)

Day one of his lifetime ban.

Must have just gotten the call from USADA.

Day 1 of his retirement.

You guys can't give a black man a break eh?

Chuck Liddell was a cokehead. Brock Lesnar was a roider.
Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

Wonder why the people I mentioned get a free pass.

The first two didn't commit any serious crimes. The third guy is thankfully locked up.

Jon is lucky to not be in jail.

Just like Lebron with his cryptic social media posts lol

day one of..

What? For what org? To what purpose? Is it normal for it to burn when you pee? For what fans? Are there any fans left?

Does anyone know something about him fighting that I don't?

Day 1 of idiots on MMA message boards endlessly discussing what Jon Jones meant by tweeting 'Day 1.'

Day 1 of his training camp against Brock Lesnar.

Day One:

images

Day TWO:
AyYY94A.gif

Day Three:

giphy.gif

Day Four:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
You guys can't give a black man a break eh?

Chuck Liddell was a cokehead. Brock Lesnar was a roider.
Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

Wonder why the people I mentioned get a free pass.

Those guys weren't potentially the GOAT. Jon (literally) pissed away what should have been the greatest MMA legacy of all time.

What's up with these guys hitting pads in their driveways? Was he banned from Jacksons, too?

Back