Jon Bones Jones "Day 1"

and hairline.
giphy.gif

Hopefully Day 1 of getting his life straight. Talk about a fall from grace. If he does comeback , I wouldn't mind seeing Volkan knock him out. ;)
your AV...
That is an absolutely GREAT Movie!!!

I don't hate Jon I'm just disappointed

You guys can't give a black man a break eh?

Chuck Liddell was a cokehead. Brock Lesnar was a roider.
Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

Wonder why the people I mentioned get a free pass.

Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

huh.gif

Really wondering here and kinda off topic: USADA suspension works for any combat sport or Jones can compete at BJJ/boxing/wrestling?

Yeah make this about him being black right ....

Gee, buddeh, you have gone full retard. I hope you are trolling.

Those guys weren't potentially the GOAT. Jon (literally) pissed away what should have been the greatest MMA legacy of all time.[/QUOTE]

How come when you 'like' certain posters, posts, it asks if you're sure you'd like to 'like' it?

Shut the fuck up and go suck Al Sharpton cock you race baiting piece of shit.

*edit: Reply to @KORMAN. Wouldn't post your quote.

Haha. I've never had that happen to me. I guess they know I'm a dick and just assume that someone would only like my posts on accident :eek:

Is it because they're white?

Rampage was a piece of shit and is beloved here. I know you wanna cry racism because it's super fun to do in 2017 but people hate Jones for valid reasons for the most part. I am a fan of Jones and Rampage.

It isn't because he is black... it is because he is a legitimate piece of trash. Black or white, when you tell everyone in an interview that your daughters are a curse and God hasn't "blessed" you with a boy because you aren't ready to be a good father.... then cheat your whole career to win fights while telling everyone that you are winning because of God.... come on, man. Don't make it a race issue. Assholism doesn't discriminate, why should Sherdog?

Back