Jon Bones Jones "Day 1"

Yeah, I was. Do you even lift?
Then why you tryna down play chucks popularity.

Casuals watched mma back then because of chuck, he may have been the most popular/loved fighter of any era.

I call bs on u watching mma in chucks prime

You guys can't give a black man a break eh?

Chuck Liddell was a cokehead. Brock Lesnar was a roider.
Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

Wonder why the people I mentioned get a free pass.

unfortunately jon jones is all 3 u mentioned thats why he dont get a free pass u idiot

Is it because they're white?

Rampage was a piece of shit and is beloved here. I know you wanna cry racism because it's super fun to do in 2017 but people hate Jones for valid reasons for the most part. I am a fan of Jones and Rampage.
Well in truth, Rampage never achieved greatness. If he was destroying legenda like Jones itd be something else

Lee Murray was literally a criminal piece of shit who robbed and bank and people glorify him like crazy on here.

Liddell never pretended to be a puritan.

Lesnar is hilariously stupid and it's entertaining af and he never went out of his way to claim that he's natural [would probably answer that he is if asked about it but that's more of a formality].

Then why you tryna down play chucks popularity.

Casuals watched mma back then because of chuck, he may have been the most popular/loved fighter of any era.

I call bs on u watching mma in chucks prime

lol. When did I say anything about Chuck's popularity? My post was about legacy. Chuck's body of work is not in any serious MMA GOAT conversation. C'mon. If he had said Fedor, then you might have a point.

Well in truth, Rampage never achieved greatness. If he was destroying legenda like Jones itd be something else
The guy mentioned I quoted mentioned Lee Murray.... Pretty sure Rampage did more than him. He also molested Chuck twice, who was a ton of people's favourite fighter here. What separated him from someone like Jones is a lot of people found Rampage funny. Most people don't find Jones funny in any way, shape or form.

I wonder if on "Day 2" of rehab he is going to blame his Halloween candy on being tainted with some illegal substance when he gets busted.

Day 1 of tweeting again like every other fool on twitter

Day One:

images

Day TWO:
AyYY94A.gif

Day Three:

giphy.gif

Day Four:

tenor.gif
<mma4>

<WellThere>

He has no shame. No humility. Does he not realize hes facing a 4 year suspension? Btw he looks slow as fuck.

day one of..

What? For what org? To what purpose? Is it normal for it to burn when you pee? For what fans? Are there any fans left?

Does anyone know something about him fighting that I don't?

goat-dreaming.jpg

Lee Murray is glorified like crazy on here?

I need to get up to speed.

Because Jones did all three at once.

Except ramming a pregnant woman and running away like a bitch isn't nearly as cool as pulling off the biggest heist in European history.

Disagree Doc.

Lesnar gets trashed for being a roider plenty and did so BEFORE he ever popped hot. Chuck never got popped, and when Bones DID get popped for coke he totally got a free pass. I haven't even seen what you're talking about with Lee Murray, but people like to glorify criminals.

It has nothing to do with race and everything about Bones being a serial let-down to his fans, his opponents, well pretty much everybody

Your random comparisons do not back up your race baiting in any way. What an incredibly lame comment Doc.

If Jon jones comes back to win the title again and then disappears after robbing a bank for a shit load of money then he will be an absolute legend.

lol. When did I say anything about Chuck's popularity? My post was about legacy. Chuck's body of work is not in any serious MMA GOAT conversation. C'mon. If he had said Fedor, then you might have a point.
lol pre jon jones era chuck was top 5 greatest ufc fighters ever.

Its obvious you never watched his career unfold...youve just read about it

Back