Jon Jones building strength with Earthshaking Deadlift

And here you are defending a man's limp dick.

<{Joewithit}><{hughesimpress}><datassdom>

no.gif

Unlike you, I don't have any stake or interest in other men's Diglets. Like I said, do you. I simply said with a modicum of common sense and PCT you don't have to sweat any erection issues. Things like tren dick and a few other issues with other compounds can occur, but thats why you get your bodies own hormone production to start up again with good PCT and monitoring. Not to mention some stuff will have you hornier and harder than your puberty former self could ever dream of.

TL;DR: You're obsessing over the mans dick while being totally ignorant and misinformed on PEDs and "limp dick."

Do your research and have a great evening, mate.

This dude on that super special juice. Horse meat is for girls. He gets that marsupial pouch meat straight from the Outback mate.

i work out with 495 and im a 170 loland i still am 50 away from my goal tbh most ufc 155ers average 500 so yeah thats not impressive at all for the type of athlete he is lol

Most 155ers are not doing 500, lemme guess they all walk around at 200 too.

It counts in competition. Um so ya samurai grip counts. I can tell you dont know what youre talking about by calling it flip grip, wtf is that some ghey crossfit hipster term?

wow you're so cool you know how to say "samurai grip" no one gives a shit you fuckin noob i've been doing dead lifts when you were in your diapers eating your own shit

Source where most LW pull 500? Unless its the trap bar which I can believe, but conventional or sumo no way. In fact I bet Conor or Nate can't pull anything more than 350

jim miller dead lifts 500 or 550 and jims not even top 10 strongest lw n ufc today

jim miller dead lifts 500 or 550 and jims not even top 10 strongest lw n ufc today

you said most LWs and your only choosing one who's not even relevant. If you can get at least 2 people who deadlift 500+ from the Top 10 LW division with video footage I will agree with you.

you said most LWs and your only choosing one who's not even relevant. If you can get at least 2 people who deadlift 500+ from the Top 10 LW division with video footage I will agree with you.

nice try but i named a weak guy whos mostly abjj guy just to prove my point that if jim miller is doing 550 imagine what khabib tony michael johnson edson barbosa michael chandler is doing

hell theres least 5 guys here in the strength conditiong forum who can out lift jon jones

For a tall lanky guy, he's really strong.

He's really not lol

And FYI, having go go gadget arms is like cheating on deadlifts. It makes his range of motion so much shorter compared to normal length armed people at his height.

Lanky guys usually have the best leverages for deadlifts.

To the original post, his grip strength insane to be pulling that with no straps

Straps are for pussies ;) (kidding)

If you train deadlifts with no straps from the get-go, grip strength will follow. Just make sure you don't use straps for rows or anything else that you might be tempted to use them for.

Don't think I ever did anything for grip.

Thats not a real deadlift because the weights are not on the ground. It has to be flat on the ground, not on those blocks. Might as well be 1 Ibs he is lifting because its not real.

Back