jon jones cant say this

Who cares who is the better human?
I'm m not trying to be their friend.
Jon Jones is the better fighter, no matter how much you fat 40 year olds with receding hairlines look up to your hero

to bad he didn't fight dc clean

Literally not one person has said this. Someone either joked or was sarcastic and you're too stupid to pick up on it and took it seriously.

Either way the haters ironically are the ones acting like victims, as if this site is overrun by so called jon jon followers when 99.9% of Jones threads are bashing fests. You're deluded.

there a few jon jones supports who think dc set jon jones up

DC is a dull person. Let's be honest, Jones is the type of person you want to befriend. He has tons of interesting stories like hit and run, hiding under the cage, failing drug tests TWICE

How the fuck is DC a dull person ? He's had a crazy life.

Lol like Jon Jones doesn't have a receding hairline himself

Jon-Jones-at-CSAC-Steroid-Hearing-022718-v4.jpg
013_Jon_Jones.1519868162.jpg

His hairline is way worse than DC's at the same age. It's diffuse thinning and it's receding. It's like Artem Lobov x3. By the time he's DC's age he'll be Norwood 7+

Getting framed can be stressful, Louis.

Borderline? How is he still in the grey area?

He’s a piece of shit human being.

There’s no debate.

I mean he didn't actually hurt anyone innocent on purpose as far as we know.
There are a lot of actually evil people out there, Jon is just a narcissist douchefuck.

None of these pro athletes are clean and taking PEDs does not make you a bad person

I honestly wonder if D.C. has been and is clean. I mean, lance armstrong tested clean for his entire career.

None of these pro athletes are clean and taking PEDs does not make you a bad person
<{monica}><WellThere>

Just let the naive whiners enjoy their moral victories of “herp derp DC got decisioned and knocked out but it didn’t really happen derp”

DC once ran his car into a pile of cash and drugs, but ran back to the scene to save a pregnant woman.

At this juncture I no longer require evidence that proves ANYONE is a better human than Jon Jones. In MMA, it's a given.

Back