Jon Jones claimes Chael Sonnen took steroids his whole career because he had low test

Anyone who has used gear can look at JJ's physical appearance and tell he isn't running gear.

What about Royce Gracie and Josh Barnett? They got busted for steroids but didn't look the part.

Also Jones didn't look as good physique wise as he had in the past.

Er, he's a hypocrite for the derogatory comments he made about recreational drug use and then going on to use himself.

Wow! People are hypocrites including Jon Jones. Well, except for you, i'm sure. you've probably never done or said anything to make people think that.

I got news for you. Most everyone is a hypocrite about something or other. What I don't get is why you people care so much? Jon Jones isn't my friend. I don't know the guy personally. I dont know any of these fighters that way. I like the ones who entertain me with their fighting. You guys all talk about this shit like you're little girls discussing the Kardashians.

They tested the samples...no masking agents or PEDs found...End of story. Dod recreational drugs not PEDs

jon jones, thank you captain obvious. chael's low testosterone for his age was immediately questioned by doctors when his levels came back high for his fight with anderson.

i read several articles that stated that steroid use commonly leads to low testosterone levels. that immediately explains chael and vitor having low "T." hendo might be one of a small number of athletes that deserve TRT.

"Chael Sonnen is a guy who people know he's done steroids throughout his career," he said. "It's probably the reason why his testosterone is low now. I don't think that's the heart or an attitude of a champion. That's what I meant when I said he lacks a championship soul."
-Jon Jones

He later appologized for this comment.Now based off this logic are we also supposed to believe Jones has been using steroids his whole career since Jones has low testosterone at the age of 27? This seems like more hypocritical nonsense from Jones.

Jones has lower testosterone levels than Chael and Vitor post TRT. And even lower than Overeem post drug bust.

yeah jones either has abused steroids in the past himself or he was in a certain part of the cycle and has some very good masking agents (which is likely considering his wealth, plus considering his 2 brothers are NFL athletes and definitely have access to the best doctors in the world)

cormiers levels were low too but that may be because of his age and past weight cutting and liver failure. lots of wrestlers deplete their testosterone from cutting weight over years like hendo did.

or cormier is in the same boat as jones, past PED use or high-level masking agents.

either way both are very fishy and revealing

like hendo did ? looool hendo is a fucking cheater like JJ. except somehow they allowed him to cheat.
his low test was the result of previous steroid use in japan

Get your tears ready
gty_545391888.jpg

Back