Jon Jones developing one-shot KO power

He's one of the strongest guys in the division and he's mostly fast twitch dominant muscle. It's amazing that he doesn't have 1 punch KO power. The only reason he doesn't is because his punching technique is garbage. If he threw a textbook cross instead of a reaching arm punch, he'd KO people all the time.

Jones is such an amazing talent. GOAT already and still has gaping holes in his game to improve on.

Racist. Just because he is black doesn't mean he's mostly fast twitch.

He can't dunk.

last legit KO win was against shogun, and that was by accumulation of damage. yeah great KO power. the fact that he, again, knocked out a midget doesn't mean much. his kick had way more power than usual because his target wasn't too far from the ground, DC is pretty small height wise and he was bending over so the kick generated a lot more power. against gus he had a pretty similar kick that didn't have any effect because gus isn't a midget, so the kick arrived with way less force
DC just beat Stipe... DC ain’t been knocked out before... Jones has beat great fighters in his career and cleaned out his division... the only and serious negative narrative in it all is his failed drug tests. I know you are a troll but at least have some ingenuity.

LoL, everyone has KO power in their kicks, problem is they rarely land. That's why real "KO power" is referring to the hands, where the odds of landing are significant. God I hate it when these coaches try so hard to sound smart to make headlines and praising themselves at the same time. Jones has pillow hands, deal with it.

DC just beat Stipe... DC ain’t been knocked out before... Jones has beat great fighters in his career and cleaned out his division... the only and serious negative narrative in it all is his failed drug tests. I know you are a troll but at least have some ingenuity.
never said DC is a bad fighter. you guys are completely missing the point
The HW champ is a midget? Are you really this stupid? Or just suck at being funny?

anyone below 6'0 is a midget in the LHW and HW division, I'm sorry. are you one too?

landing a head kick = having KO power?

tumblr_n6zigb2ld21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

<36>

Yeah?... idiot.

What sucks is that Jones is probably the best mma fighter to have ever fought with or without steroids and he threw it all away

What a waste

He'd be the one guy to get metal implants in his fists just to get that advantage.

He's been sipping on the GAT titty again.

Cool. Maybe he'll get to display his new KO power in 2020.

never said DC is a bad fighter. you guys are completely missing the point

anyone below 6'0 is a midget in the LHW and HW division, I'm sorry. are you one too?

Ah, so you're stupid

I've always wondered about that Phillippians 4:13 tattoo of his... Off the top of my head, I can't remember if it makes reference to driving a car full of women that aren't the mother of your child into a telephone pole while smashed, hiding under an Octagon to avoid the drug test you will certainly fail if it's administered, consistently gouging your opponents' eyes in the most egregiously illegal manner, and/or hitting a pregnant woman with your vehicle, then running away without checking on her, then coming back to the scene to grab your weed and some cash (still not checking on her, mind you). Any educated Christians wanna wade in on this Phillippians quote and tell me what I'm missing?

What an absolute train wreck that Bones kid is.

I love this post.

Back