Jon Jones Fans Support Thread

Kenjamito

Freakin Covid
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm bummed out. I hope there is a retest and a good explanation for this. But alas that seems unlikely. It seems that the Jones team would have redoubled their efforts to make sure that there would be no tainted supplements this time. It's been a long time since I've felt so let down by an athlete. I really felt invested in the comeback story and the overall theme of never giving up and redemption. Bones is in a deep hole now.

Signed. Seems very fucking fishy

maxresdefault.jpg

Luke Thomas also stated:"My wife is all lubed and ready to console the bonny one."

Don't even try it. A War Machine support thread would be more successful.

Ya'll bunch up in one place and it will just make the trolling that much easier imo

Tyson Gay and Jon Jones bless...

Godbless cheating and frauds

"My hero takes steroids" Just say it kenjamito you'll feel great

This thread is officially for asshats with no conscience.

There. I said it.

There's no excuse for being a Jones fan now. You are just being enablers. Time to pull ur support and stop cheering him while he ruins other people's lives. You guys should chip in and send DC an appology cake, a bucket of Popeyes and offer to suck his dick for booing and clowning him while he just followed the rules.

Unbelievable that this guy wasted his prime years on so much bullshit. He's losing lots of money. He needs a babysitter or something of the sort.

Back