Jon Jones Fans Support Thread

Yeah. its over. I see UFC banning him for life. I don't know what else to say.

I'm bummed out. I hope there is a retest and a good explanation for this. But alas that seems unlikely. It seems that the Jones team would have redoubled their efforts to make sure that there would be no tainted supplements this time. It's been a long time since I've felt so let down by an athlete. I really felt invested in the comeback story and the overall theme of never giving up and redemption. Bones is in a deep hole now.
goldie-smile_zps09bd427c.gif

There's no excuse for being a Jones fan now. You are just being enablers. Time to pull ur support and stop cheering him while he ruins other people's lives. You guys should chip in and send DC an appology cake, a bucket of Popeyes and offer to suck his dick for booing and clowning him while he just followed the rules.
goldie-smile_zps09bd427c.gif

I fully and wholeheartedly support him being stripped and suspenddd for four years. Oh, and made to return the money.

I'm bummed out. I hope there is a retest and a good explanation for this. But alas that seems unlikely. It seems that the Jones team would have redoubled their efforts to make sure that there would be no tainted supplements this time. It's been a long time since I've felt so let down by an athlete. I really felt invested in the comeback story and the overall theme of never giving up and redemption. Bones is in a deep hole now.
Dude, wake up. What "explanation" would you possibly even accept at this point? What "comeback redemption" story are you talking about? He's said his whole career that he didn't train that hard, so rather than it being a story of losing what he's worked his whole life for and getting it back, it's pretty much been hitting the lottery and still cheating and still getting chance after chance. You wouldn't feel that let down if your expectations were commensurate with his behavior. There were about 60 of us on here who said to wait a few weeks after the fight until the drug tests have cleared, and I think it was probably a majority who said to give it a few months before he fucked up again.

you guys gave him so many chances might as well give him another one.

Looks like more information is coming out indicating that this makes no sense and could be a setup.

I support the pregnant lady he left for dead when he slammed his car into hers and ran away.

At least he went back and grabbed his weed.

Back