Jon Jones Fans Support Thread

I'm worried about this bubby/hubby guy or whatever was his name.

Looks like he might had offed himself, or at least caused some terrible land transport catastrophe.

With a lot of pregnant ladies.

zoa5.png

I don't even know what to think of Jones anymore. If he doesn't care why should we?

Jon Jones isnt going anywhere. WME will do everything in their power to keep him on even if they have to bribe a few officials. Those PPV numbers that Jones had put up looked good. At the end of the day the UFC is a business and not the olympics.

I'm extremely pissed right now but still, wish him all da best.
This might sound crazy but i'm still his fan. I hope he will return for the trilogy.

Not gonna lie, I was initially pretty happy because my main man DC is getting his title back and its absolution of a sort for him, but this is kind of bumming me out. I'm mad at Jones for wasting his potential and ruining the fights he could have had in the future.

It's bad for the sport to see its #1 fighter go up and down like this. Just added the guy back to the p4p list and he's already gone.

Unbelievable that this guy wasted his prime years on so much bullshit. He's losing lots of money. He needs a babysitter or something of the sort.
It's better to disband his legal team and not fight this. He will pay them millions and probably not fight again anyway. This is how many go bankrupt.

I will have a semblance of respect for him if he doesn't fight it, admits he's relied on steroids during his career, apologizes for letting people down and lying to his fans, and acknowledging that DC is the rightful LHW champion.

UFC 500 Double Redemption: The return (again) of Jon Jones

Back