Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

Come back when you find somebody who can beat em. :D

Its like you are too stupid to grasp that steroids give you an advantage. We have no idea how good he is clean. If his amateur wrestling career is any indication, clean he wouldn't belong in the same ring as DC, Bader, Davis, etc. After his underwhelming wrestling career he just magically turned into a guy who can ragdoll wrestlers with way better pedigrees? Get real. The steroids are a huge part of his success. Put DC on the sauce and watch him come in leaner, faster, stronger, and he probably murders Jones.

When Jones first popped I couldn't care less, was happy to see cheaters leave. Now, I actually hope he gets in as soon as possible, the cards have no GOATS anymore. I wanna watch the UFC a few times a year and tell myself I saw the world's greatest fighter fight. I just don't get that from wmma or all these back and forth mw fights.

Silva, GSP, Jones, Aldo, Conor, Rousey... I just want to watch some fighter demolish divisions and really feel like they are the top. Ufc is in a weird spot right now.

In the UFC? Eh, that's a stretch.

Gotta rematch both Gus and DC at LHW, in my opinion. Gus, because the fight was really close. DC, because the second go 'round he tested positive. That's only fair.

Then he can feel free to move on up to HW to face the likes of Steeyopick, potentially Brock Lesnar, etc.

The only challenges he has left in the UFC are to fight clean, not be a hypocrite and stay out of problems with the law.

Jones can come in and beat Stipe. Stipe is not great at anything and Jones can outwork him. Win the Dec!

And get KO'd by USADA shortly after

I'd like to see him rematch GUS and if he wins, I'd like to see him fight Stipe. There's plenty of challenge left in the UFC

Evidently Jones has problems walking the strait line, while looking down his nose at everyone else he again tripped over himself and fell flat on his face... or it could be that faulty moral compass of his.

By far the biggest disgrace and waste of talent ever seen in MMA, all he had to do was fight clean post USADA and he’d still be in the GOAT discussion.

But again his lack understanding consequence reared it’s ugly head and he’s in a situation of his own making.

EH If Cyborg and Brock Lesnar fight and are glorifed then why would I care about Jones?

Yall think DC isnt using? dude is almost 40, everyone is using.

OMG Jon Jones may never fight again.... Nobody can even challenge him anyway... Dc didn't make it past Round 3 lol..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
The challenge, jon with your fake ass account, would be to try to fight with your own natural ability, you fucking crackhead! Get off of Sherdog, man, it's embarrassing!

It's really sad when Jones fans try and live through him on here

It's like they believe they are him, and any dispute someone may have with him they take personally

Such fan boys, like some little girls in the 90s with Backstreet Boys or N'Sync posters in their room.. It's just so pathetic

He ingested chemicals that allowed him to exceed the upper limit of human performance, and was fighting people who didn't do so. What does that prove?

OMG Jon Jones may never fight again.... Nobody can even challenge him anyway... Dc didn't make it past Round 3 lol..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Not a big fan of Jones personal life.......mainly the hit an run, but man I love watching him fight, UFC needs him!

That makes no sense if he is not allowed to fight. I agree that he is the best lhw up till now but any logical person has to agree that he is a douchebag and a fuck up.

By cutting his career short and getting busted for juicing, he makes it easier for someone to take that lhw goat title away in the future. Some may argue that he would never have been as successful without the drugs.

Fans are a fickle bunch and the fight game waits for nobody.
He's the best while juicing. Ben Johnson outran Carl Lewis while Ben was juicing; who won the gold medal and is a legend and who is a disgrace <Moves>

Jones the fighter’s greatest enemy is Jones the man, and unless the man changes, the fighter will continue to lose to him.

Back