Jon Jones has no challenge left in the UFC

He's the best while juicing. Ben Johnson outran Carl Lewis while Ben was juicing; who won the gold medal and is a legend and who is a disgrace <Moves>

Help me out here, are you responding to me as if I were defending him? Did you read what I was responding to?

Still waiting on him to face a taller, longer guy with legit 1 shot kill power.

The MMA community was robbed of Rumble vs Jones.

If Rumble would have landed clean on Jon there would have been problems. Jones does not have the neck, head and traps structure like DC does to absorb a falcon punch from Rumble and survive.

I'm not saying Jones wouldn't have won but that first round would have been very interesting.

Are you talking about that fight where Gus ran most of the fight like a scared bitch? Are you talking about that fight where Gus got rocked and nearly finished? Are you talking about that fight where Jones beat Gus with a broken toe? You know, the toe that he broke off in the fight with Chael only a COUPLE OF MONTHS before fighting Gus? A handicap Jones still beat a 100% overrated Gus at his own game.

I thought he was talking about the fight where bones got taken down multiple times by a Swedish kick boxer and had his face beaten beyond recognition.

Gustaffson lost and he is irrelevant now days anyway.
EF60.gif

Lmao nice choice.

Look at Jones face. Lol what a fucking mess

Well its a good thing Jones cleaned out the LHW division with skill, you know since PED's don't make you have skill.

Lol, this is always the funniest cope from a fan defending a fighters cheating. "The performance enhancing drug doesn't enhance your performance at all"

I'm a Jones fan but the dude can't even get his shit together enough to fight, period. It sucks because he should go down as the best ever, but he fucked that up.

You're a complete and utter moron. Jon Jones would have never beaten DC if he had never used steroids. In fact, I'd argue that Jon wouldn't have ever been a UFC champion if he didn't use steroids. They gave him that strength to dominate wrestling positions that he wouldn't have without PEDs.

There's no way a fighter that can't finish Andre Gusmao or Stephen Bonnar (his 1st 2 UFC fights) can go on an 8 fight finish run & win the UFC championship + defend it 2x [I'm counting his fight against Matt Hammil as a finish, although it's a loss on his record].

After his Jan 2009 fight against Stephen Bonnar, Jon Jones started doping. His performances after that fight clearly show a massive improvement in his physicality. He's a PED disgrace, and he should never fight again in the UFC.

I wouldn't really consider myself a Jones fan, but you'd have to be pretty naive to believe that Cormier hasn't juiced in the past or isn't juicing now.

The guy was an Olympic wrestler. You aren't getting to that level without PEDs.

Cormier is the same guy who cheated on the scale when he missed weight. Cormier is the same guy who's taken weight cutting so far that he a kidney shut down.

You think a guy who goes through such extremes to get an advantage isn't going to take PEDs? Ok lol.

I don't care if Jones uses PEDs or any other MMA fighter. They would be dumb not to try and get away with it because you can bet your ass that the person across from them is on fight night.

Lol. He needs to return, be tested thoroughly and then show what he can do. Never going to happen though.

The closest we've had to a clean Jones was against OSP and that guy would have been wrecked by DC.

TS plays dark souls/bloodborne with trainer/hack
TS: there is no challenge in this game

Rumble was there, but he made sure to find a way out of that one.

I mean, if blatant cheating is acceptable in your book, Joe Rogan could beat Jon Jones in a cage if you let him bring a loaded a handgun with him into the cage and he's not even a LHW.

Well he knocked dc out with a headkick.... was all technique. Cry more about steriods kid.

Well he knocked dc out with a headkick.... was all technique. Cry more about steriods kid.
yeah sure just like how TRTVitor KO most of his victims, i wonder why Vitor can't do that anymore ?

Back