Jon jones is only 30,he will reclaim his goat title as soon as his first comeback fight

205 is trash… Odds are it still will be. Pretty sure the belt will be around his waist once again...

He’s something special I’ll give him that. But the shenanigans add up and it’s getting pretty exhausting with this guy winning the belt and getting stripped.

No one really knows what's going to happen to him, but it's very likely he could be completely fucked, he could serve a minimum 4 year suspension. That's a hell of a lot of time to take off, even though he could return in his mid 30's and still have a few fights left in him who knows what will happen between now and then.

If a lengthy suspension is the case, I'd like to see him compete in grapping tournaments.

Fedor's fans would have everyone believe he was past his prime at 34 and Jones should be out for 4 years, therefore....

Then he will fuck up again and go back to twitter fighting, dude is an antisocial cunt, he can't help himself.

I don't remember him ever being a mass monster at the times people propose he was juice boxing. The best he ever looked is when he was on suspension and I suspect juice boxing. And exactly what was it that he gained from peds/steroids use. Peds/steroids don't give you fight IQ or fight skillz the two factors I'm still a flag waver for the man, and he certainly wasn't known for his KO rate, or inhuman strength so what exactly are people saying he got from juice boxing..?
You're not a bad poster but I just can't put up with your annoying bolding anymore. All the best.

You're not a bad poster but I just can't put up with your annoying bolding anymore. All the best.

Just place me on ignore, don't read my posts, or leave Sherdog, take your pick man your problem solved...

I have as much confidence in jones future as I do erick Silva's

thats the most likely scenario , If jones comeback and beat stipe,brock or gus without testing positive then you have to admit he’s the goat.becuase in that case he prove he’s either innocent or can perform just as well without steroid.theres no more perfect resume than jones.he beat more elite fighters than other goats and more importantly he got no losses.
And he’s only 30, there’s plenty of time for him
@Bones agree's with you bruv <JonesLaugh>

& to all teh H8er'z <JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

He may comeback and the likelyhood that he screws up again are high

When he comes back, he is gonna get destroyed.

When he gets destroyed...OP and the legion of his fans are gonna blame the layoff and claim he was the GOAT when he was in his PRIME AKA on steroids.

They dont have the dignity for that. They'll move on pretend they were never hyping him up.

That’s what jones haters want. But they know it’s far from the reality
Haters? If he was in a hot division, he'd get smoked upon return. He's been pretty inactive for the last three years.

I dunno, he will be 38 when his suspension is over and we all know how PED users like AS did at that age. Not very good.

thats the most likely scenario , If jones comeback and beat stipe,brock or gus without testing positive then you have to admit he’s the goat.becuase in that case he prove he’s either innocent or can perform just as well without steroid.theres no more perfect resume than jones.he beat more elite fighters than other goats and more importantly he got no losses.
And he’s only 30, there’s plenty of time for him

that why ufc would never released jon cause bellator would sign him and let him keep roiding and fight only in japan on rizin cards.

in 2021 he be 33 and ufc will act like jon jones is the perfect saint that sherdog says he is and act like he never done anything wrong. jon always crys he the victim when he never been.

he does everything to him self and hates when he as to face the punishment for his actions.

That’s what jones haters want. But they know it’s far from the reality

hey im one of the biggest haters. I love to see how jones would fight without the peds. o wait the world already did vs osp.

that why jones knows he needs the peds to be a good fighter.

Back